Any Of You Out There Plant An Organic Vegetable Garden?

Lounge By butternut Updated 15 May 2009 , 7:39pm by butternut

butternut Posted 14 May 2009 , 4:39pm
post #1 of 4

Just wondering if anyone has and if so how successful you've been with it. I have no idea how to even go about planting or preparing for an organic garden but thought I would try to get some information and maybe give it a shot. Thanks to anyone who can share their experience and maybe give me some insight. Have a great day everyone........

3 replies
brincess_b Posted 15 May 2009 , 8:56am
post #2 of 4

my organic garden wasnt much, lol, a couple of window boxes with delicious mini carrots, tomatoes and pumpkins in grow bags. i dont actually like tomatoes, but the home grown ones tasted better than the shop ones.
i got some good books out my library, but im ure theres stuff online too.
it takes time, but it is worth the effort!
xx

costumeczar Posted 15 May 2009 , 7:31pm
post #3 of 4

Go to www.OrganicGardening.com, it has tons of information and forums to ask questions. It's pretty easy to do an organic vegetable garden, I did them for years until cakes got too busy during the summer. I still do tomatoes and squash, and no pesticides cross their paths...There are a lot of tricks to deter bugs, etc, that you can do that are easy and non-toxic.

butternut Posted 15 May 2009 , 7:39pm
post #4 of 4

Hey, thanks so much guys. I really appreciate your replies. Also, thanks for the link, I will go to that right now. Thanks sooooooooo much!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%