Need To Apologize

Decorating By tiggerjo Updated 15 May 2009 , 7:08am by Bluehue

tiggerjo Posted 14 May 2009 , 2:17pm
post #1 of 11

I high jacked a post the other night without thinking. I get so excited that I just don't think. My apologies to all. I will try not to do it again. (NO promises!! LOL)

10 replies
Bluehue Posted 14 May 2009 , 2:25pm
post #2 of 11

icon_lol.gif - Did someone growl ?- icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_wink.gif

I didn't see it but it's easy to do.... icon_redface.gif
Don't think we will tilt off our axis because of it icon_biggrin.gif - but kind of you to *come out* and say it. icon_lol.gif
I have seen many a topic go that way - and its makes for interesting reading - icon_wink.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Bluehue. icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

tiggerjo Posted 14 May 2009 , 2:50pm
post #3 of 11

no, no one growled but i woke out of a sound sleep that night thinking "oh no, i did not do that". it has been bothering me.

__Jamie__ Posted 14 May 2009 , 2:59pm
post #4 of 11

Lol...we all do it. It happens. Sometimes we do it to change the tone of a heated thread.

Did you know that dipping your hands in Polident before and after mixing black fondant will keep it from staining your hands? icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for the great tip on earth you came up with that!?!? icon_biggrin.gif it all the time. icon_wink.gif

ninatat Posted 14 May 2009 , 3:04pm
post #5 of 11

Hi all, is high-jacking, showing a pic on some ones post

tiggerjo Posted 14 May 2009 , 3:08pm
post #6 of 11

i did read that bout the polydent. good tip as i look at my black and red hands. LOL I also will clean your toilet bowl.

__Jamie__ Posted 14 May 2009 , 4:03pm
post #7 of 11

Hijacking is referring to anything other than what the OP asked or desired to discuss.

Like this:

Did anybody watch Donald Trump's new show last night?

So, if your pic is relevant to the topic, or if the OP asked for help and your pic is helpful, then's perfectly fine.

ninatat Posted 14 May 2009 , 5:27pm
post #8 of 11

oh ok thanks

ceshell Posted 14 May 2009 , 11:52pm
post #9 of 11

You should go on to the thread to, wait, that would hijack the thread AGAIN!!!! icon_twisted.gif

Just kidding by the way icon_biggrin.gif. As previously mentioned, a) it happens all of the time and is usually pretty harmless and b) sometimes we do it on purpose to lighten up the place icon_smile.gif. Either way I am sure everyone loves you just the same, unless you hijacked it with something weird like a question about foot odor or something icon_lol.gif.

__Jamie__ Posted 14 May 2009 , 11:57pm
post #10 of 11

What is that smell???? icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Bluehue Posted 15 May 2009 , 7:08am
post #11 of 11

Not me icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%