Strange Question About

Decorating By Charmed Updated 15 May 2009 , 4:43pm by Charmed

Charmed Posted 14 May 2009 , 2:44am
post #1 of 7

cupcake wrappers!! Do they have a bottom part that the cupcake actually sits in or they are just wrap around the cupcake like ribbon?!!
here is a link to a wrapper:

6 replies
Rebecca78 Posted 14 May 2009 , 2:49am
post #2 of 7

I have seen them and they just wrap around the cupcake, they have them on i have not personally used thm but they look really cool!! I hope this helps!!

Charmed Posted 15 May 2009 , 1:58am
post #3 of 7


Alice1230 Posted 15 May 2009 , 2:06am
post #4 of 7

sounds very cool. If you use them let us know how they do!

lane52403 Posted 15 May 2009 , 2:06am
post #5 of 7

I've never used them myself, but I thought they were something you put on the cupcake after it is baked.

burgderb Posted 15 May 2009 , 2:09am
post #6 of 7

can't remember who but some wonderful ccer put a template on here and you can make your own out of scrapbookpaper, works like a charm
might be on the cupcake thread

Charmed Posted 15 May 2009 , 4:43pm
post #7 of 7

thank you all thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%