playingwithsugar Posted 13 May 2009 , 8:50pm
post #1 of 9

PDF File attached. Enjoy!

Theresa icon_smile.gif

8 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 14 May 2009 , 1:03am
post #2 of 9

You know - ACMoore drives me crazy because there just aren't enough of them! I love the store...and I think the closest one is like 6 hours away! Their coupons are awesome and they just have the best stuff!! Why oh why, can't there be one near me? (Ok, I'll stop whining now!)

destinyrn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
destinyrn Posted 14 May 2009 , 1:32am
post #3 of 9

Thanks for sharing!

imakecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imakecakes Posted 14 May 2009 , 1:39am
post #4 of 9

Thanks!

sugarMomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarMomma Posted 14 May 2009 , 1:48am
post #5 of 9

Is this an on-line printable coupon and if not, do they accept coupons printed out? I had a problem with either them or Michael's or maybe it was because I tried to use a printable coupon as a competitor coupon, I can't remember. Anyway, just checking before I drive down there.

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 14 May 2009 , 1:54am
post #6 of 9

It is a printable coupon. I am surprised to hear that you have trouble using these coupons. I can use mine at AC Moore, Michael's, and Joann Fabrics. Where I live, they all accept each other's coupons and match each other's prices. The only exception is that Michael's will not honor them for books and magazines anymore, and any exceptions printed on the coupon itself, like CriCut machines, and other high-ticket items.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

nikki72905 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nikki72905 Posted 14 May 2009 , 1:57am
post #7 of 9

I was just told by my Local Michael's, that if you have a Michael's Coupon and an AC Moore coupon and they are for different amounts (one 40 percent and one 50 percent for example) you can use both of them at the same time, HOW COOL IS THAT?

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 14 May 2009 , 2:03am
post #8 of 9

Oh, see, now I'm going to have to ask my local store about that. I hope they tell me that they do that here, too.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

sugarMomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarMomma Posted 14 May 2009 , 2:16am
post #9 of 9

I have been able to use the coupons interchangeable between Michael's and AC Moore, but only when they were from the ads in the newspaper. It was a few years ago that I got denied using a printable coupon at a competitor and I've never tried again.
I sure appreciate you posting this coupon though! I was just searching my sunday paper for one. And now that my DH has gotten into woodcrafting, I have to fight him for coupons. Now he can print his own! Funny, he used to groan and complain when I asked him to go by the craft store, now he goes on his own without me.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%