Could Anyone Please Help With Translating This Sentence?

Español By sara91 Updated 13 May 2009 , 7:07pm by judyslas

sara91 Posted 13 May 2009 , 4:20pm
post #1 of 8

Ola!

A customer has emailed this to me and I am hoping someone here will be kind enough to give quick translation.

'Me encanta todo lo relacionado a decoracion de queques, vivo en Centroamerica, y quiero saber, donde se pueden conseguir cortadores, libros, etc. de ustedes. Muchas Gracias'

Muchas Gracias

7 replies
cupcakemkr Posted 13 May 2009 , 4:28pm
post #2 of 8

Google has a translate application, here is the translation according to it:

'I love everything related to decoration of cakes, I live in Central America, and I know where you can get cutters, books, etc.. of you. Thank you very much '

http://www.google.com/ig?hl=en&referrer=ign

artscallion Posted 13 May 2009 , 4:30pm
post #3 of 8

All of your decoration enchant me, I live in Central America, and I want to know, where your cutters, books, etc. can be obtained. Thank you very much

Edited to add: LOL! I was doing the same thing with the Dictionary.com translator while you were posting yours.

STRAWBERRY1390 Posted 13 May 2009 , 4:32pm
post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by sara91

Ola!

A customer has emailed this to me and I am hoping someone here will be kind enough to give quick translation.

'Me encanta todo lo relacionado a decoracion de queques, vivo en Centroamerica, y quiero saber, donde se pueden conseguir cortadores, libros, etc. de ustedes. Muchas Gracias'

Muchas Gracias

I love everything that is related to cake decorating, I live in Central America and I will like to know where I can find (purchase) cutters, books, etc. Thank you

sara91 Posted 13 May 2009 , 4:37pm
post #5 of 8

google es maravilloso! Yo puedo hablar español ahora. Increíble! Gracias a todos por su amable ayuda. Muchas gracias! icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gificon_biggrin.gif

Usted podría verme en este foro un poco más para decir hola ahora sé cómo. ¡salud!

STRAWBERRY1390 Posted 13 May 2009 , 4:44pm
post #6 of 8
Quote:

google es maravilloso! Yo puedo hablar español ahora. Increíble! Gracias a todos por su amable ayuda. Muchas gracias! icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gificon_biggrin.gif

Usted podría verme en este foro un poco más para decir hola ahora sé cómo. ¡salud!

LOL icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif Igualmente.

pastryjen Posted 13 May 2009 , 5:15pm
post #7 of 8

C'est fantastique que nous pouvons nous aider n'importe quelle langue!

judyslas Posted 13 May 2009 , 7:07pm
post #8 of 8
Quote:

thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%