Transporting Cupcakes

Decorating By snoopy3 Updated 13 May 2009 , 9:32pm by shanna_banana

snoopy3 Posted 13 May 2009 , 12:57am
post #1 of 7

Just wondering what you use to transport cupcakes to a wedding? Looking for some ideas.

Thanks!
icon_biggrin.gif

6 replies
Cupcakeluv24 Posted 13 May 2009 , 1:02am
post #2 of 7

My first guess would be just putting them in sheet cake boxes and setting them up when you get there.

aquamom Posted 13 May 2009 , 1:07am
post #3 of 7

Hi

I have to transport cupcakes to a fundraiser this weekend and the road has a few turns (but a great view). I thought I heard other members say that they put some shelf paper either in the box or right beneath the box so the cupcakes don't move around while they are being transported.

So that's what I forgot to get from Target today.

aquamom Posted 13 May 2009 , 1:09am
post #4 of 7

You may want to post this in the cupcake forum.

apetricek Posted 13 May 2009 , 1:10am
post #5 of 7

I get boxes from SHOPBAKERSNOOK.com they have cupcakes boxes for one and two dozen. They keep the cuppies separated. They have the box bottom, insert, and window style lid. They are rather inexpensive, although they get you on shipping, but if you order you get them within a day or so...I have also transported them in disposible cupcake pans that way they don't touch one another either...good luck hope this helps!

apetricek Posted 13 May 2009 , 1:11am
post #6 of 7

it blocked out the place I order the boxes....it is Shop*bakers*nook*dot*com

shanna_banana Posted 13 May 2009 , 9:32pm
post #7 of 7

This is going to sound a little silly but it works great. I bought plastic containers for Christmas bulbs that had individual "cups" for the balls. It has a see-through top and each one holds 24. I made extra large cupcakes and they never touched each other or got messed up. I really lucked out and got them for 25 cents each (MAJOR clearance). I bought 8 of them (should have gotten more). Anyway, it probably won't help you now unless you already have some. But keep your eye out for them after next Christmas!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%