Pregnant Woman--Silhouette

Decorating By eggsnbakin Updated 13 May 2009 , 8:13pm by eggsnbakin

eggsnbakin Posted 12 May 2009 , 7:30pm
post #1 of 6

I am doing a baby shower cake in a couple weeks for a friend who is visiting from out of state. None of us ladies have seen her since she got married, and so the cake will be kinda about her more than baby girlie.

So, I have seen the very beautiful cakes with the silhouette of the pregnant lady on top, and the silhouettes mosty look the same....is there a template? I tried to find this info, but had no luck. Also, is it 50/50 with fondant and gp, or fondant laid on top? Any help would be appreciated!

5 replies
G_Cakes Posted 12 May 2009 , 7:43pm
post #2 of 6

Try doing a search for pregnant silhouette on google and I am sure you will find something you can use as a template icon_smile.gif

noyhoward Posted 12 May 2009 , 7:44pm
post #3 of 6

There is one under Sketches & Patterns & Templates.I think it's on pg 5.I hope this will help.

cupcakemkr Posted 12 May 2009 , 7:47pm
post #4 of 6

Here, you can resize this and use it as a template:
http://www.papershack.net/Pictures/BabyShower/full-size/ModMomLN.jpg

Good luck, have fun!

bizatchgirl Posted 12 May 2009 , 7:51pm
post #5 of 6

If you weren't going for the umbrella silhouette, there is definitely another silhouette in the templates. Way cute. Just be careful not to cut the hair too thin around the pony tail. Mine broke icon_cry.gif Worked out ok since mom to be had short hair.

Definitely do 50/50 mixture and allow ample time to dry.

eggsnbakin Posted 13 May 2009 , 8:13pm
post #6 of 6

aha! Thank you, I never knew there were templates mixed in the galleries. I learn something new every time I log in here. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%