Multi-Person Graduation Cake

Decorating By myheartsdesire Updated 14 May 2009 , 3:09pm by myheartsdesire

myheartsdesire Posted 12 May 2009 , 6:41pm
post #1 of 6

I am needing ideas for a cake for 5 graduates from 3 different schools, 2 high school(different), 3 college(2 different colleges). Its for a church graduation party, I need 80-100 servings. Please help!??!!

5 replies
kakeladi Posted 13 May 2009 , 12:54am
post #2 of 6

Since you need that many servings have you thought of a tiered cake? One tier could be for the high school kids and one for the college kids.
Use each school mascot &/or colors.
OR forget the schools, etc and use a 'life's garden path' idea that's in my photo gallery

bakingatthebeach Posted 13 May 2009 , 8:17pm
post #3 of 6

You could go online to get each schools mascot and make a mirror image of it then print it up and use it as a FBCT. If you can get a small pic of each person and make a little frame out of gumpaste with their school colors on it and place it around each pic.

txsteph Posted 14 May 2009 , 1:14am
post #4 of 6

What about 2 separate cakes, do a yin yang type design .. one for college & one for the high school. Like this link .. but one side be for each school, 2 schools per cake.

krissycupcakes Posted 14 May 2009 , 1:18am
post #5 of 6

you could do a tiered cake with fondant studants in gowns with diplomas the school mascots in gowns holding dipolmas or maybe a stack of books and you could make them year books from each school

myheartsdesire Posted 14 May 2009 , 3:09pm
post #6 of 6

thanks everyone!icon_smile.gif my mind was blank on this one. great ideas!

Quote by @%username% on %date%