Michaels Coupon - 40% Off - Expires Sat. May 16Th

Decorating By Cakepro Updated 14 May 2009 , 1:30am by Cakepro

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 12 May 2009 , 4:01am
post #1 of 7

Here you go ~ a 40% off Michaels coupon that expires on Saturday, May 16th.

Happy shopping! icon_smile.gif
LL

6 replies
Reneaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Reneaz Posted 13 May 2009 , 4:20am
post #2 of 7

Thanks, it's very nice of you to post, but can this really be used? It says reproductions not accepted. I would love to use it (starting a class soon), but I'm kind of doubtful.

Frankyola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Frankyola Posted 13 May 2009 , 4:22am
post #3 of 7

Thank you so much cakepro!!!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Cakepro Posted 13 May 2009 , 6:43am
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reneaz

Thanks, it's very nice of you to post, but can this really be used? It says reproductions not accepted. I would love to use it (starting a class soon), but I'm kind of doubtful.

Yes, you can print it over and over and use them. Michaels has been emailing coupons for the better part of a year now, and they do not have a unique one-time-use barcode.

destinyrn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
destinyrn Posted 13 May 2009 , 12:18pm
post #5 of 7

Thank you so much! I went to Michael's yesterday and saw the new colors of sprinkles (silver, gold), edible pearls, and they even had roses ( I think they were gumpaste, not sure).

Peridot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peridot Posted 14 May 2009 , 12:06am
post #6 of 7

Cakepro,

Where do you get your coupons? I joined their online flyer/newsletter thing and got coupons for the first several weeks. Now I don't get a single thing from them.

And yes to Reneaz - you can use this. The only draw back is that it is only good for one item at a time and only one per day.

Thanks Cakepro!!

Cakepro Posted 14 May 2009 , 1:30am
post #7 of 7

I never get their coupons emailed to me either, and my students get them irregularly as well. If one of my students does not email me the weekly coupon when they receive it, my first go-to place is SlickDeals.net, and if nobody has posted the weekly coupon there yet, I just Google it. It's always out there on the 'net somewhere. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%