Topsy Caddy Wamsu Stand

Decorating By olabren Updated 12 May 2009 , 10:37pm by olabren

olabren Posted 12 May 2009 , 1:53am
post #1 of 7

I'm about to purchase the Wamsu Stand at caljava but it does not mention that there are any instructions included in the kit. Does anyone know how to use it? Does the kit include instructions?

Thank you,

6 replies
olabren Posted 12 May 2009 , 1:55am
post #2 of 7

Sorry, it's called the Wampus Stand icon_redface.gif

Creative_chika Posted 12 May 2009 , 2:03am
post #3 of 7

Where can I buy it? icon_smile.gif

shelly-101 Posted 12 May 2009 , 2:05am
post #4 of 7

you can get it at C A L J A V A O N L I N E. sorry about the caps and the spaces but if i don't do that it will change to global sugar art.

it shows you how to put it together but it does not show you how you are supposed to put the cakes on. just a suggestion if you buy it i would make sure you put a little Crisco on the threads of the pvc pipe if you don't it is super hard to get apart. hope this helps.

olabren Posted 12 May 2009 , 4:20am
post #5 of 7

Hi Shelly:

Do you know how to put the cakes on? Do they stay on or do they eventually split? Do I put double sided tape on the cake board so it wont slip at an angle? I'm sorry about all these questions but things are tough and I wouldn't want to waste $$ on something that's not going to work icon_wink.gif

shelly-101 Posted 12 May 2009 , 3:50pm
post #6 of 7

i just used a cookie cutter the same diameter as the pvc poles and placed it on the cakes in what i thought was the center than took a ruler and measured all the way around the cake to make sure it was centered and than pushed it through the cake and did the same thing with the cake boards. i put the bottom plate and first pole together and than slid my cake on and than the same for the other two cakes. it is not as hard as it seems it would be. the cakes stayed just fine with out splitting i used wasac cake i put the cake together at home and traveled with it with no problems. like i said the only thing i would suggest is to put Crisco on the threads of the pvc so they come apart easier. if you have any questions feel free to pm me.

olabren Posted 12 May 2009 , 10:37pm
post #7 of 7

Thank you Shelly. thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%