New Place To Buy Wedding Bouquet Flavoring!

Decorating By foxymomma521 Updated 11 May 2009 , 10:06pm by whitet4

foxymomma521 Posted 11 May 2009 , 9:49pm
post #1 of 4

I've been wanting to try it forever, but for me, the shipping at gsa was just too expensive... (I know that everyone has had great experiences with them, and I hear their customer service is fantastic) but $10 shipping on one bottle was too much.
So as I was pricing out an order for fondant that I need by Friday, I clicked on the "deal of the day" section at f o n d a n t s o u r c e . com and discovered they now sell wedding bouquet, and for $3 less than GSA... plus the cakecentral coupon code! Made me a happy camper thumbs_up.gif
I should also mention, I had selected 3 day select UPS shipping, but they wrote me to tell me UPS ground to NY is 3 days anyway, so they just charged me actual shipping costs to save me $$... Can't beat the customer service thumbs_up.gif
Thanks for listening- icon_biggrin.gif

ps- has anyone tried wedding bouquet and can you tell me how it tastes? I'm hoping for some almond flavor in there icon_wink.gif

3 replies
sadsmile Posted 11 May 2009 , 9:54pm
post #2 of 4

I used to shop at that store... we just moved. Tell me about that coupon...! As far as I know they have alwasy sold that flavor and they have many many others. They are really great people.

foxymomma521 Posted 11 May 2009 , 9:59pm
post #3 of 4

"cakecentral" for the coupon code and it saves you 10%
I'm pretty sure they just started stocking the Wedding Bouquet, I've been shopping with them for over a year and haven't seen it, and I got an email saying he just got it in because a lot of people were asking for it.
I'm dying to try it- not sure how that's gonna go though. We are having the birthday party for two of my sons this weekend, and I fractured my elbow the other night! Right now it looks like my DH is going to have to learn to roll fondant icon_sad.gif

whitet4 Posted 11 May 2009 , 10:06pm
post #4 of 4

I called and told him that many people were going to start wanting it since he also sells Sharon's video. He looked it up on Global and 2 weeks later he got it!!!! Just ordered mine today tooicon_smile.gif If he doesn't carry something you want just ask he is a super nice guy.

Quote by @%username% on %date%