Fbct Tutorial?

Decorating By turner21 Updated 11 May 2009 , 9:34pm by cakesbytanya

turner21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
turner21 Posted 11 May 2009 , 8:57pm
post #1 of 6

I am a newbie when it comes to cake decorating and would like to see a tutorial on how to make an FBCT. I have searched the site and cant seem to find anything. Anyone have ideas or tips for me for my first one?

5 replies
cupcakemkr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakemkr Posted 11 May 2009 , 9:09pm
post #2 of 6

Hi Turner21 - welcome!

Did you look under the Articles Tab? There are so many wonderful techniques shared there, including the FBCT:
http://cakecentral.com/article12-How-To-Create-a-Frozen-Buttercream-Transfer.html

Take a look around at all the different tabs to get acquainted with Cake Central, this site is a great resource; you can also try and do a search in the Forums tab and find great info on most topics that have already been discussed there too.

Happy Caking!

turner21 Posted 11 May 2009 , 9:24pm
post #3 of 6

Great! thank you. I am looking to make an FBCT of tinkerbell for my daughter's birthday. I like this one. See picture. Anyone know where I can find this FBCT template?
LL

turner21 Posted 11 May 2009 , 9:26pm
post #4 of 6

Great! thank you. I am looking to make an FBCT of tinkerbell for my daughter's birthday. I like this one. See picture. Anyone know where I can find this FBCT template?
LL

cakesbytanya Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbytanya Posted 11 May 2009 , 9:29pm
post #5 of 6

I don't know about that one in particular but look in your daughter's coloring books (the color wonder books are very good) and search the free coloring pages on line. You should be able to find something that you like.

cakesbytanya Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbytanya Posted 11 May 2009 , 9:34pm
post #6 of 6

Yup. Check the crayola fairies coloring books. I just looked in my daughter's and it doesn't have that particular picture but it has good ones and a couple that are very similar. Hope that helps.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%