Fluffy Delight

Decorating By lambkin32 Updated 11 May 2009 , 1:20pm by cylstrial

lambkin32 Posted 11 May 2009 , 2:48am
post #1 of 4

For those of you still looking for Fluffy Delight. Standies.com they have it available in 8 oz. and 20 lbs.

3 replies
cylstrial Posted 11 May 2009 , 12:12pm
post #2 of 4

What is Fluffy Delight? It sounds like a marshmellow filling. I'll have to check it out!

vickymacd Posted 11 May 2009 , 12:18pm
post #3 of 4

It's www.standlees.com

and fluffy delight is a product you put into your frosting to make it less greasy.

cylstrial Posted 11 May 2009 , 1:20pm
post #4 of 4

Thanks Vicky! That's good to know! I had no idea a product like that existed!

Quote by @%username% on %date%