Wilton Gentle Lamb 502 3444

Decorating By Coozie Updated 12 Aug 2009 , 11:49pm by Coozie

Coozie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Coozie Posted 10 May 2009 , 8:39pm
post #1 of 7

Looking for instructions for this cake pan. Any help would be much appreciated. Cathy

6 replies
JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 11 May 2009 , 4:03am
post #2 of 7

Hi and Welcome on your 1st post, Coozie. icon_smile.gif

Here you go:

http://www.cakepans4less.com/Instr2105-2515%20GentleLamb.PDF

HTH

Coozie Posted 12 Aug 2009 , 12:55pm
post #3 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanH

Hi and Welcome on your 1st post, Coozie. icon_smile.gif

Here you go:

http://www.cakepans4less.com/Instr2105-2515%20GentleLamb.PDF

HTH

thank you for the reply But my pan is different. same # and the year is 1981 I can send a pic if needed

2SchnauzerLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2SchnauzerLady Posted 12 Aug 2009 , 1:03pm
post #4 of 7

Have you checked the Wilton web site? I believe I have seen others on CC refer to that when looking for that type of information. Hopefully, someone will see this and give you more info.

auntbeesbaking Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntbeesbaking Posted 12 Aug 2009 , 1:23pm
post #5 of 7

I googled and found this information: Could you possibly have the Loveable Lamb pan? Anyway, I hope this helps.

Deb

FREE Wilton Cake Pan InstructionsWe have a variety of INSTRUCTIONS for your favorite Wilton RETIRED Character Pans. .... Garfield 1-2-3 502-9403. Garfield 2105-2447. Gentle Lamb 2105-2515 ...
www.slice-heaven.com/store/.../

cad1951 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cad1951 Posted 12 Aug 2009 , 1:28pm
post #6 of 7

i have lots of the old character pans and i find my instructions for these old pans at slice-heaven.com. when you get there there will be a section called instructions or tutorials. click on that and i can find any instructions for any cake pan i have ever heard of. i keep this site in my bookmarks for later use. hope it has the one you need. there are quite a few different lamb cakes on this site. hope this helps.

Coozie Posted 12 Aug 2009 , 11:49pm
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cad1951

i have lots of the old character pans and i find my instructions for these old pans at slice-heaven.com. when you get there there will be a section called instructions or tutorials. click on that and i can find any instructions for any cake pan i have ever heard of. i keep this site in my bookmarks for later use. hope it has the one you need. there are quite a few different lamb cakes on this site. hope this helps.

Just can't seem to find it anywhere. I will check back later. I don't know how to post a picture of pan, but I have a pic.
Thanks

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%