New Kitchenaid At Last!

Decorating By angelicconfections Updated 11 May 2009 , 3:30am by angelicconfections

angelicconfections Posted 10 May 2009 , 7:56pm
post #1 of 8

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif I got a new kitchen aid for mother's day!!! Hip hip hooray! I busted it out right away, we made crepes, cupcakes, cookies and a few batches of frosting. My DH and kids are very proud of themselves, they should be, I've wanted one forever! It's shiny, lipstick red, and all it needs is the flame decals from kitchen kraft. I already had a nice sunbeam that toughed out some hard work, I think I will still use it for somethings. I noticed that if I made double batches of frosting with it the motor would whine and smell hot. I was also gifted with the biggest bowl tupperware makes for my new frosting bowl (my original bit the dust last month icon_cry.gif) and a matching silicone pastry sheet also from tupperware. All are bright red, I am slowly doing my kitchen over in apples, so I couldn't be happier icon_biggrin.gif It sure beats the heck out the year he gave me a fishing pole and tackle box, I hate fish and fishing icon_wink.gif

7 replies
mommy_of_3_DDs Posted 10 May 2009 , 8:10pm
post #2 of 8

I got a KA for Christmas... I thought I'd keep my old stand by Sunbeam around for "smaller" things... I am selling it next week in my yard sale... because my KA can do it all, big or small, and 100 times better!

Congrats on your new KA!!!!

kimblyd Posted 10 May 2009 , 8:13pm
post #3 of 8

That's a great gift! I got my red KA a couple of years ago and love it more and more. I know you will enjoy it.

Congratulations and Happy Mother's Day!

P.S. My Mother's Day gift this year was tickets to the American Idols Tour, lame I know, but my daughter and I just love Adam!!! : )

cylstrial Posted 10 May 2009 , 11:33pm
post #4 of 8

Yeah for the KA!

And WOW Kim -- American Idol tickets? How cool is that?

JenniferMI Posted 10 May 2009 , 11:36pm
post #5 of 8

LUV mine..I have two.... can do double trouble with those babies!

Jen icon_smile.gif

SweetMelissa2007 Posted 11 May 2009 , 1:36am
post #6 of 8

Hey kimbyld, American Idol tickets-NOT LAME! I got some clothes from Old Navy that I picked out myself and put on hold! I would love to get american idol tics!

kimblyd Posted 11 May 2009 , 2:05am
post #7 of 8

Sorry to highjack this thread....but I am super excited to go! I've been to three, but once they stopped having people from Alabama in the top 12 they stopped coming here. icon_sad.gif

My husband is driving me and my 11 year old daughter to Georgia just for the concert. We can't wait to buy our Adam t-shirts and posters!

Yep, I had a great Mother's Day! Hope everyone else did, too. icon_biggrin.gif

angelicconfections Posted 11 May 2009 , 3:30am
post #8 of 8

hi kimbyld, that's not a lame gift at all. If you and your daughter enjoy that it is a wonderful, thoughtful gift. Have a fantastic time!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%