Bakery Owners: How Do You Display Your Baked Goods?

Business By ShopGrl1128 Updated 12 May 2009 , 3:43pm by oneyracing

ShopGrl1128 Posted 10 May 2009 , 7:43pm
post #1 of 7

Hello friends and happy mother's day!!!

I'm planning to sell cupcakes and mini cakes at my shop soon but I'm having a hard time finding a cheap and small display case.

My space is very small so I need, preferably, a vertical refrigerated display case, do you have any ideas where I should start looking? any ideas on prices?

TIA!

6 replies
HeidiCrumbs Posted 10 May 2009 , 7:45pm
post #2 of 7

I had my cousin who is a carpenter build me one, but it's not refrigerated. I just need it for cookies though so it's OK. Anyone handy in our family? That's all I can think of. Good luck!

ps-I'm going to post pictures of my new bakery in a few minutes so you can see what it looks like.

indydebi Posted 10 May 2009 , 9:23pm
post #3 of 7

I found some great stuff on craig's list from places that were closing up, including a small refrigerated display unit that sits on my wire shelves.

ShopGrl1128 Posted 12 May 2009 , 12:09am
post #4 of 7

CL! great idea...I will look into that.
Thank you.

kettlevalleygirl Posted 12 May 2009 , 1:07am
post #5 of 7

Hi,
Big wave from BC, Canada....Congratulations on your new adventure!!

ShopGrl1128 Posted 12 May 2009 , 3:30pm
post #6 of 7

Hello there!!!!!
I hope you're doing good!

I will email you later to give all the details.

Right now I'm dealing with the zoning dept. and they're being a pain the butt! icon_mad.gif

Hugs from Pennsylvania!!!!

oneyracing Posted 12 May 2009 , 3:43pm
post #7 of 7

i have seen alot on craiglists lately...and you could also try auctions...i know there is one here this week that is selling stuff from a golf course that shut down and they have about everything a kitchen would need for sell..plus the display cases...good luck

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%