My Cc Addiction Is Showing...

Lounge By shelbur10 Updated 10 May 2009 , 10:33pm by umgrzfn

shelbur10 Posted 10 May 2009 , 5:50pm
post #1 of 7

My 7 yo DS wrote me a Mother's Day letter at school with fill-in-the-blanks. (I love it best when my mom _____, etc). He had lots of nice things to say about me, then I saw this...

My mom is usually... ON THE CAKE WEBSITE!
icon_eek.gif
ROFL! icon_lol.gif

6 replies
txsteph Posted 10 May 2009 , 6:05pm
post #2 of 7

LOL how cute!! My youngest did the same type of card for me. She put " My Mother loves me when... I Clean my room." "My favorite thing about my Mother is .. when she sleeps in on weekends and I can watch cartoons, and when she makes me cakes."

umgrzfn Posted 10 May 2009 , 6:27pm
post #3 of 7

That is adorable! Sounds like something my kiddo would say! Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat you are! I'm on here ALLLLL of the time. I LOVE this site!!!

michellenj Posted 10 May 2009 , 9:15pm
post #4 of 7

And the rest of the time you're on FB, right? icon_lol.gif

bakermommy4 Posted 10 May 2009 , 9:42pm
post #5 of 7

My 5 yr old sees me on the computer and says "mom, are you on cake control?" She's just learning to read.

shelbur10 Posted 10 May 2009 , 10:08pm
post #6 of 7

Cake control...LOL!! Love that!

Yep, I have to balance my addictions...a little CC, a little FB...mostly I just keep 2 tabs open on my browser.

umgrzfn Posted 10 May 2009 , 10:33pm
post #7 of 7

You guys are funny! Love the "Cake Control". I really do think that's what it should be called!!!! The damn site just takes over your mind and fingers!! I have to agree though, gotta have balance...some CC some FB..OK, OK. Forget balance...A LOT of CC and a little of FB!! icon_surprised.gificon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%