Rich's Bettercream, Where To Find In The Atlanta Area?

Decorating By Tennybird Updated 9 May 2009 , 4:10pm by mbt4955

Tennybird Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tennybird Posted 9 May 2009 , 12:55pm
post #1 of 4

I was reading some really great things about bettercream and wanted to try it out, but I went to 4 stores and have not been able to find it.

Can anyone who live in the Atlanta area tell me where to you found it?

I have tried Publix, Super Target, Super Walmart, and Kroger. The only other places I could think to try is Whole Foods and Trader Joe's, but neither of them are very close to me.

3 replies
blondeez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blondeez Posted 9 May 2009 , 1:03pm
post #2 of 4

I heard that you can get it at Sam's Club, but not absolute on that. I just did see a post online that says Smart & final sells it but not sure if this store is on the east coast or not.

Tennybird Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tennybird Posted 9 May 2009 , 4:04pm
post #3 of 4

Thanks! Of course I have a membership to BJ's and Costco, but not Sam's! I'll have to get a friend to check it out for me.

I talked to the people at Publix today and they said they might be able to order for me and check back next week. They are always so helpful and have ordered things for me before. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!! I really want to try this stuff!!

mbt4955 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbt4955 Posted 9 May 2009 , 4:10pm
post #4 of 4

Teenybird, I think that Sam's only carries the prewhipped in big frozen buckets. You can divide it down into smaller containers, but it is quite a large amount.

Bettercreme isn't available in my area, but my little brother ordered it through his restaurant supply vendor. I had to buy a case, but it was only 12 quarts and cost me $40 something for the whole thing. I take a quart out of the freezer at a time and it has worked out very well. I'm like you - I had read so much about Bettercreme and was dying to try it. I was not disappointed! icon_smile.gif I've done chocolate malt, white chocolate cheesecake and just put margarita on my margarita cupcakes (with raspberry filling) this morning.

I hope you can find it. I'm having a ball trying different things and my great-nephew who is allergic to milk can finally eat Aunt Martha's cakes! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%