Did I Leave Enough Shipping Time?

Decorating By shelbur10 Updated 14 May 2009 , 6:16pm by shelbur10

shelbur10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shelbur10 Posted 9 May 2009 , 12:55pm
post #1 of 7

Oh, I'm a dork! I need some supplies for a cake I'm making next Friday night. I normally order elsewhere and know I get my order in about 3 days. However, I'd like to order from Global Sugar Art this time, but now I'm worried I didn't leave myself enough time for shipping. I see on the FAQs that if I order over the weekend it will ship Mon or Tues. Can anyone offer an estimate (i know there are no guarantees in life...) on when it might arrive in southern Virginia? Anyone in my area have any experience here?
TIA!

6 replies
Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 9 May 2009 , 7:08pm
post #2 of 7

Isn't globalsugarart in the east coast? I think you get it faster since you are from virginia.

I ordered from them, and I got it about a week after or even less. I live in Nevada.

shelbur10 Posted 10 May 2009 , 2:15am
post #3 of 7

Thank you! You're right, they're in NY, so I should get it pretty quickly. Fingers crossed and note to self to get it done early next time!

CakeandDazzle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeandDazzle Posted 10 May 2009 , 2:30am
post #4 of 7

i ordered from GSA before 1 and got it the next day... im in NY and VA isnt too far from that. GL

AlanT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlanT Posted 10 May 2009 , 4:06pm
post #5 of 7

Virginia is two shipping days from GSA. If you placed your order prior to Monday morning, it will ship on Monday and you will receive it on Wednesday via UPS. If you chose USPS Mail, we cannot guarantee the delivery date. It is always best to call if you want to be sure an order ships out on a particular date.

We have a UPS map posted with delivery times on our site at this link- http://www.globalsugarart.com/?id=23
Alan

shelbur10 Posted 10 May 2009 , 4:46pm
post #6 of 7

Thank you so much for that information, Alan! It seems all the great things I've heard are true!

shelbur10 Posted 14 May 2009 , 6:16pm
post #7 of 7

Thank you!! Ordered Sunday, received Wednesday and it was packed up beautifully & accurately! I could not be more pleased!! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%