Wedding Cake Design Pro Help!!!!

Decorating By deliciously_decadent Updated 15 May 2009 , 12:33pm by faial

deliciously_decadent Posted 8 May 2009 , 10:42pm
post #1 of 4

hey guys posted this in the cake decorating forum too as i was unsure of which one so here is my problem:
hi all, purchased wedding cake design pro in march and love it!! but i upgraded my ram this week and the blloody program got wiped??? so i have been emailing the company to try and get another copy (i purchased the downloaded version instead of ordering a CDROM as it works out a bit cheaper) i have my licence info etc but have heard bothing back from the company??? jhas anyone dealt with them before? i love this program and i am dying without it (and starting to get a build up of cakes that need to be designed) the only other thing i can think of is if someone has a copy i can upload and put in my licensing info??? anyone that can help will be my new hero!!!!! please i am getting DESPERATE!!!!

3 replies
weirkd Posted 14 May 2009 , 11:38pm
post #2 of 4

My laptop got water dumped on it a couple of months ago. I emailed them and it took them a while but they eventually did email me back. They sent me a new copy to download (I did the same thing as you did). Im not sure if it will work for you but I would be happy to email it you if you want.

Ballymena Posted 15 May 2009 , 2:22am
post #3 of 4

What is the Wedding cake design pro?

faial Posted 15 May 2009 , 12:33pm
post #4 of 4

I THOUGHT I WAS GOING NUTS!!!!!!!!!javascript:emoticon('icon_cry.gif')
I also purchased the download from Wedding Cake Design Pro in worked fined for a few it keeps saying it's unauthorized and that my site Key and serial number in unrecognized.....
I have been contacting them numerous times by phone and email....
someone did call back but only to tell me to contact Support.....duhhhhh....I sent me a new site key still is not a valid number.....
I am getting very frustrated.....if they don't resolve this ...I will contact the PA Better Business Bureau.....javascript:emoticon('icon_mad.gif')

please keep us posted on how you get this resolved....I will do the same.......
good luck .......I love the program ......maybe I should have bought the CD itself instead of the download.....

Quote by @%username% on %date%