Frill Cuttet Sets

Decorating By ninatat Updated 8 May 2009 , 3:52pm by tiggy2

ninatat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ninatat Posted 8 May 2009 , 2:55pm
post #1 of 2

Hi All, can you tell me if the frill cutter sets are just for fondant, and how to use them or are they just like the multi cutter that i have . also i saw a 2 piece diamond cutter, what size is best to get for the quilt pattern, the long one, i'll probably won't be doing wedding cakes, but a stacked cake. also i'm making my mother a fondant bow cake for mothers day, should i make 2 layers or 3. Thanks all

1 reply
tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 8 May 2009 , 3:52pm
post #2 of 2

jennifermi uses her pearl clay with the frill cutters and it works great. I just made some and will be using it with the frill cutters this weekend. If you pm her she is always willing to help. She has a great DVD , Fun with Fondant Frills, that is excellent. It shows how to do the quilting, make pearls, pearl clay, has a recipe for semi homemade chocolate fondant, rope borders and so many other things. She also sells some of the cutters and supplies. I ordered some things from her yesterday and her prices are more then fair as is the shipping. Any time I pm or email her she always responds quickly.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%