A Tiny Question About The Mmf Recipe!

Baking By Misa-chan Updated 7 May 2009 , 4:55pm by Misa-chan

Misa-chan Posted 7 May 2009 , 4:10pm
post #1 of 3

Hi, I'm relatively new to the forums has I only used to check the recipes. I just decided to get into baking cakes again, now that I have a new boyfriend who supports me baking cakes/decorating cakes and doesn't think that " I should do better in my life has it's stupid". *ahem*

So I was checking Rhonda's Ultimate MMF recipe and I have a very small question!

in the ingredients list it says " 2T of water" ..what's 2 T? .. I'm from Montreal in Canada, so for me in a recipe where there's a T it's stands for " une tasse" which is a cup.

Am I wrong? What does it stand for?

Thank you! I'm so sorry for this silly question!!

2 replies
Kimmers971 Posted 7 May 2009 , 4:19pm
post #2 of 3

Hi! Capital T usually stands for Tablespoon and lowercase t is teaspoon.

Hope this helps icon_biggrin.gif

Misa-chan Posted 7 May 2009 , 4:55pm
post #3 of 3

Ooohhh!! Thank you ssooo much! ^^ it really helps!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%