Learning Is Hazardous To My Health.

Decorating By jjkarm Updated 5 May 2009 , 9:00pm by Rylan

jjkarm Posted 5 May 2009 , 7:48pm
post #1 of 3

Has anyone else noticed that the more you learn on CC....the more worried you get? I've got my second wedding cake coming up on Saturday and I'm a nervous wreck!! I've never had a real disaster before, but I've noticed that the more I learn about how many things can go wrong....the more I worry!!!! icon_eek.gif

Granted this wedding cake is by far the largest and most complicated cake I've done. I'll be stacking 4- 6" layers and I'm a little nervous about that. But maybe the old saying "Ignorance is bliss" might have some truth to it! icon_rolleyes.gif (or maybe ignorance would at least help me sleep....) lol

------I do know, however, that my cakes wouldn't have been as successful without CC's help! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

2 replies
Michellers Posted 5 May 2009 , 8:58pm
post #2 of 3

You'll do great. And I totally know what you mean. But, at least by reading and learning, you will know what to do when you run into problems. icon_wink.gif Good luck!

Rylan Posted 5 May 2009 , 9:00pm
post #3 of 3

I think everyone should always have a backup plan if things don't work out. I always make sure I have a plan B all the way to plan Z. Even those contestants from the food network challenges get worried.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%