Edible Images Of Playing Cards? Help!!!

Decorating By supermama322 Updated 7 May 2009 , 2:40pm by chilz822

supermama322 Posted 4 May 2009 , 11:12pm
post #1 of 6

Hi there! So I have a poker cake at the end of the month and I need playing card edible images, to make the fondant cards with. Does anyone know where I can find these, there's nowhere to have them made where I live. icon_sad.gif Thanks everyone! I appreciate it!

5 replies
cs_confections Posted 5 May 2009 , 2:40am
post #2 of 6

I had just seen some today when I was looking for crystals. I don't know how long it would take for them to ship to you or how much, but Pastry Chef Central had two different sets for two different prices. The link to one of the sets is: http://www.pastrychef.com/PLAYING-CARD-CAKE-DECORATIONS_p_1627.html.

At least this will give you a starting point.

sweetcakes Posted 5 May 2009 , 3:05am
post #3 of 6

if not just take the face cards to walmart and they will print them out on sheets, thats what i did when i did a pack of cards on cookies.

chilz822 Posted 5 May 2009 , 3:31pm
post #4 of 6

FancyFlours has a set for a great price. they're on rice paper. I have not tried them yet, but I'm going to next time I have to do cards (cards are very popular it seems for some reason...)

supermama322 Posted 7 May 2009 , 7:33am
post #5 of 6

Thank you guys SO much for your help!
chilz822, the link you posted is EXACTLY what I was looking for, and by far the cheapest I've found. Right size, right SUIT even! Thank you SO much!

Also, unfortunately Wal Mart here where I live, doesn't even have a cake section!!! NOTHING cakey there at all. I couldn't find anyone in the city to do it!

chilz822, thank you thank you thank you!
Thank you everyone for your help icon_lol.gif

chilz822 Posted 7 May 2009 , 2:40pm
post #6 of 6

hey supermama322, please let me know how you like them when you get them... they're on my short list of things I want to get and would love a review!

Quote by @%username% on %date%