Damask Cutters

Decorating By jardot22 Updated 4 May 2009 , 5:52pm by tonedna

jardot22 Posted 4 May 2009 , 3:22pm
post #1 of 4

Hello! Does anyone know of some fondant/cookie cutters that I could purchase to get a damask print? Maybe a particular brand or name of cutter? I would appreciate any suggestions!

Thank you!

3 replies
tonedna Posted 4 May 2009 , 3:28pm
post #2 of 4

www.globalsugarart.com has some of them. I think under Benison there are a few of them.
And you can use Stencils too to get a damsk effect. They sell them too.
Edna icon_smile.gif

jardot22 Posted 4 May 2009 , 5:50pm
post #3 of 4

Thank you Edna! And thanks for all your wonderful tutorials - I've learned so much from you!

tonedna Posted 4 May 2009 , 5:52pm
post #4 of 4

Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%