I Bought 13 Magic Line Wedding Round Cake Pan Set

Decorating By AngiesIdea Updated 7 May 2009 , 6:34am by AngiesIdea

AngiesIdea Posted 4 May 2009 , 3:07am
post #1 of 13

I just purchased a set of magic line pans from Ebay for $81.00. Shipping was $13.00. I hope ther are worth the money and I hope I got a good deal. I hope I love them as much as all of you guys that already use them. What do you think?

Angie icon_biggrin.gif

12 replies
__Jamie__ Posted 4 May 2009 , 3:09am
post #2 of 13

Holy crap...you got a deal alright...dang!!! PM if they have more please!!!...I want more squares! ML's are the way to go, there is another thread discussing ML pans right now, I posted some pics of comparisons to another brand.

AngiesIdea Posted 4 May 2009 , 3:30am
post #3 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by __Jamie__

Holy crap...you got a deal alright...dang!!! PM if they have more please!!!...I want more squares! ML's are the way to go, there is another thread discussing ML pans right now, I posted some pics of comparisons to another brand.

I PM'd you. Did you get it yet?

__Jamie__ Posted 4 May 2009 , 3:48am
post #4 of 13

No!! Dang it!

Michellers Posted 4 May 2009 , 3:54am
post #5 of 13

That's funny. I was JUST looking at that auction earlier today. DH told me to order it for Mother's Day, but I want a Dooney. icon_lol.gif You got a great deal!

AngiesIdea Posted 4 May 2009 , 3:56am
post #6 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by __Jamie__

No!! Dang it!

Sent it again.

kimmyboo925 Posted 4 May 2009 , 4:00am
post #7 of 13

please share.. where did you purchase them...

AngiesIdea Posted 4 May 2009 , 4:04am
post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michellers

That's funny. I was JUST looking at that auction earlier today. DH told me to order it for Mother's Day, but I want a Dooney. icon_lol.gif You got a great deal!

You know what, I just bought 3 purses the other day with my Macy's 25% coupon with the plan of getting hubby to pay for 1 and returning 1, once I decided. I guess I'll have to do some tall talkin to get the pans, the purses, oh and the perfume from ebay by him. I gotta get some self control. I have a problem turning down good deals. I need help!
icon_redface.gif
Angie

indydebi Posted 4 May 2009 , 4:44am
post #9 of 13

Oh wow! I need to get back into ebay more often than I do! I am jealous of your wonderful deal you got! Way to go! thumbs_up.gif

__Jamie__ Posted 4 May 2009 , 5:00am
post #10 of 13

There's more Debi....check it out!

AngiesIdea Posted 7 May 2009 , 5:30am
post #11 of 13

Ok, I got my new pans 2day. They look great and are heavier than my wilton pans. I was looking for some of the threads that talked about the benefits of using magic line pans and I couldn't find any. Can anyone in CC land help me out. I'll probably bake this weekend.

Thanks!
Angie

candynumber1 Posted 7 May 2009 , 5:42am
post #12 of 13

Omg, I tried to call it safe and only bought 2 pans, just in case I didn't like them. Well..... I absolutely love them icon_biggrin.gif and really hate that I waited soo long to get them! I am gonna go ahead and buy a whole set now. I really do believe they are worth it!

AngiesIdea Posted 7 May 2009 , 6:34am
post #13 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by candynumber1

Omg, I tried to call it safe and only bought 2 pans, just in case I didn't like them. Well..... I absolutely love them icon_biggrin.gif and really hate that I waited soo long to get them! I am gonna go ahead and buy a whole set now. I really do believe they are worth it!

Do you find that the cakes cook better? I'm curious about the difference.

Thanks!
Angie

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%