Need Honest Opinions Quick!!!!!!!!

Decorating By mysweetconfetions Updated 2 May 2009 , 2:18pm by Minstrelmiss

mysweetconfetions Posted 2 May 2009 , 2:00pm
post #1 of 4

MY favorite aunts b-day is this next week and she is turning 80. I want to make her a b-day cake that she will love. She just about lives on peanut butter and banana sandwichs because she loves them so much, so I was thinking of making her a banana cake with a peanut butter cookie filling and banana icing. NOW...how do all of you think this will taste? I'm don't want it to be gross... icon_confused.gif Thanks

3 replies
Chippi Posted 2 May 2009 , 2:09pm
post #2 of 4

Sounds yummy! There is even a peanut butter bc on here that would be good too! My grandson loves those sandwiches also. Good luck on your cake!

Chippi

2txmedics Posted 2 May 2009 , 2:13pm
post #3 of 4

Sounds good, You should also see if you can make it in the shape of a Sandwich for her!! That would be neat also.

How sweet of you to think of this.

Minstrelmiss Posted 2 May 2009 , 2:18pm
post #4 of 4

That sounds like grandma would love it!

If you are worried about the rest of the family, you could do a small 2 tier cake with the second tier in a more crowd pleasing flavor. I did this once...I did a 4" strawberry cake with strawberry creamcheese filling with a vanilla 6" cake with oreo cookie filling; then frosted the entire thing with vanilla buttercream. That way, the birthday girl gets what something she will really love and other guests aren't passing on dessert! icon_razz.gif Just another idea.

Good luck! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%