Help Please! Need To Find Cake Pic...

Decorating By pish Updated 2 May 2009 , 7:21am by __Jamie__

pish Posted 2 May 2009 , 1:36am
post #1 of 2

I have a bride who absolutly fell in love with a cake she saw online. She saved it but a nasty virus (computer) caused her to get a new computer - hence no pic. she's been searching for it ever since. It is no longer on the site she originally got it from. icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

While on The Knot the other day she found it again. It's the thumbnail cake you click on to go to the round cake pictures. However, that cake is nowhere inthe round cakes or any of the other cake on the site. I know, I went through all 1800 pictures. The cake is also not on Brides or Martha Stewart or any other wedding site I've been on.

It's a 2-tier round cake with grey ribbon along the base with light pink scroll work and an ivory floral arrangement as a topper. Again, it's the thumbnail for the roung cakes on theknot. I'll keep looking, but if someone here has run across that cake somewhere and can let me know I would appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!

1 reply
__Jamie__ Posted 2 May 2009 , 7:21am
post #2 of 2

Google the contents of the file image. Like if you saved the link to it, try using some of the key words...if you understand me. This happened once to me too, and I finally tracked it down.

Maybe the knot's help desk people can help you.

If that doesn't work, be prepared to draw something up for her as close as possible....what else can you do?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%