Anyone Have A Penis Template??

Decorating By bsanders12 Updated 14 Oct 2009 , 7:19pm by lmr4876

bsanders12 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bsanders12 Posted 1 May 2009 , 8:33pm
post #1 of 9

Look for a pattern to trace my penix cake with...thank you! It is going to start out as a sheet cake and i am going to carve it from there... just needed a pattern
thumbs_up.gif

8 replies
peg818 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peg818 Posted 5 May 2009 , 1:10pm
post #2 of 9

I don't use a pattern but i do use a loaf pan and two cup cakes to give me then general shape. If i need a lot of servings i will use the wilton long loaf pan, or two loaves end to end.

toodlesjupiter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
toodlesjupiter Posted 14 May 2009 , 3:52am
post #3 of 9

Hey Peg, which pans would you use to get 35 servings? I was thinking of a loaf pan and a heart pan for the balls.... or the sport ball pan. I don't know yet. What would you use?

laurs_1981 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
laurs_1981 Posted 13 Oct 2009 , 10:16pm
post #4 of 9

i realize this is months later...but i do have a template that i used...i actually drew 2...if you're still interested let me know and i can send them..

toodlesjupiter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
toodlesjupiter Posted 13 Oct 2009 , 10:35pm
post #5 of 9

laurs... I'm still interested, if you don't mind. Thanks!!!

laurs_1981 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
laurs_1981 Posted 14 Oct 2009 , 12:08am
post #6 of 9

this is the cake: http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_1488672.html
i added the picture of my templates...i went with A....i cut it out, laid it on the cake, cut around it...then just carved the rest...i hope this helps!!!..if you have any other questions, sent them my way...i'm still learning too!!!!

peg818 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peg818 Posted 14 Oct 2009 , 8:59am
post #7 of 9

gee, sorry i never got back to you guess i missed this one. I use the long loaf pan and just use a biscuit cutter to cut 2 indentations in the base, then insert the cupcakes and a little rounding on the top and then ice it all together. It really isn't a difficult shape to achieve.

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 14 Oct 2009 , 12:26pm
post #8 of 9

I baked several 6 inch rounds and cut them on half and laid them side by side..then I used the sport ball pan for the balls..then I baked another sport ball and cut it on half for the tip.Came out really good and fed about 35.If you want a picture just email!!

[email protected]

Laurel icon_smile.gif

lmr4876 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lmr4876 Posted 14 Oct 2009 , 7:19pm
post #9 of 9

I baked a stand up penis for a bachlorette party. (fed probably 50?) I used the big cupcake pan and some additional 6 inch cakes stacked on a center support and added 2 half rounds on the side. Carved and covered with fondant it was hilarious... and well endowed. I tooks pics. with my cell phone on site because it wasn't finished at home and they not turn out at all. I was bummed.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%