Decorating By momdalejr Updated 2 May 2009 , 5:06am by bizatchgirl

momdalejr Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 11:19pm
post #1 of 6

Where are the pics... newest,,,, favorite.... that were on the home page.. Did I miss something?

5 replies
cylstrial Posted 1 May 2009 , 4:30pm
post #2 of 6

They were working on the layout. Now they have changed it. Only the newest pictures show up. There is one large picture and then a slideshow of the other new photo's.

Michellers Posted 2 May 2009 , 4:49am
post #3 of 6

I liked seeing the newest pics on the homepage too. Hopefully they'll put that feature back too?

giraffe11 Posted 2 May 2009 , 4:55am
post #4 of 6

It's not the newest photos that are currently on the home page, it's the 'popular cakes added today' photos. I hope they are going to put some of the other displays back on the home page. If not, I don't like it at all......I liked seeing new cakes every time I logged on. These same 6 cakes have been up all day.......a couple of them for 2 days.........

cookiesbyms Posted 2 May 2009 , 5:05am
post #5 of 6

I went to galleries and theres an icon called last uploads. I like that because it shows you pictures as there uploaded.

bizatchgirl Posted 2 May 2009 , 5:06am
post #6 of 6

Agreed! Hope someone's paying attention! I loved having the all time favorites, today's popular, and newly uploaded. And then of course the holiday one if something was coming up.

Sometimes I will sit at the computer half the day just refreshing the home page to see what's out there.

Quote by @%username% on %date%