Can't Find Huge Gourmet Flavors Thread

Decorating By momma28 Updated 28 Apr 2009 , 10:45pm by momma28

momma28 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momma28 Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 2:03pm
post #1 of 6

I saw a thread a couple of weeks ago that was HUGE on gourmet flavors. I searched gourmet flavors but nothing comes up in forums. Anyone know where I can find it. I looked in the How Do I? forum 15 pages back but didnt see anything.

5 replies
jardot22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet_teeth Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet_teeth Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 2:15pm
post #3 of 6

Whenever you can't find a forum through the search that you know is there (CC's search doesn't always work), you can just google the title followed by the word cakecentral

For example, for the gourmet thread you would type in

"gourmet flavors cakecentral" and it will come right up.

HTH

KrissieCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KrissieCakes Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 2:17pm
post #4 of 6

Here is another link that you might like! Helpful member bobwonderbuns compiled a listing of just the recipes out of quite a few threads. That way you don't have to search through all 162 pages!!

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=625803&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

blueberrycheesecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blueberrycheesecake Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 2:26pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by momma28

I saw a thread a couple of weeks ago that was HUGE on gourmet flavors. I searched gourmet flavors but nothing comes up in forums. Anyone know where I can find it. I looked in the How Do I? forum 15 pages back but didnt see anything.

here it is![url] http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=614554&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0[/url]

momma28 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momma28 Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 10:45pm
post #6 of 6

Thank you all so much. I thought I was the only that the search didnt work for sometimes. Grateful for all the help icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%