I Luv Cake Central

Decorating By linda2006 Updated 3 May 2009 , 2:56am by Rylan

linda2006 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
linda2006 Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 2:53am
post #1 of 23

hi everyone I am new to this site and new to cake decorating...just like to share with everybody that I LUV CAKE DECORATING AND I LUV LUV THIS SITE....so many ideas i go on here EVERY DAY its sure is addictive....people are so nice and helpful..thats all...haha icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

22 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 11:57am
post #2 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by linda2006

hi everyone I am new to this site and new to cake decorating...just like to share with everybody that I LUV CAKE DECORATING AND I LUV LUV THIS SITE....so many ideas i go on here EVERY DAY its sure is addictive....people are so nice and helpful..thats all...haha icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

icon_biggrin.gif Yep, it's a wonderful place to be! And they weren't kidding when they said it was HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!

cricket0616 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cricket0616 Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 12:03pm
post #3 of 23

Welcome. Yep, it doesn't take long before you can't seem to get enough of the site.

LP4702 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LP4702 Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 12:06pm
post #4 of 23

I've only been a member for a short time and am glad I was warned that it could be addictive.....lol!!!!! Some days I spend hours just reading all the different topics. I'm so glad I found Cake Central as it has really taught me a lot!!!!!!!

poohsmomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poohsmomma Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 12:11pm
post #5 of 23

So be prepared to ignore your husband and kids, let the house go, and spend hours on the computer. If you've been hooked, it's all over but the postings.

aligotmatt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aligotmatt Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 12:14pm
post #6 of 23

Welcome Linda!! There is so much great info here, it's a cake decorators dream!

Stephi1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Stephi1 Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 12:15pm
post #7 of 23

Glad it's not just me! I have learned so much and everyone is soooo helpful! I love this place!

isabow2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
isabow2 Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 12:19pm
post #8 of 23

Well I for 1 think CC is horrible! In the short amount I've been a member it has caused multiple headaches from eye strain, financial hardship due to seeing all the neat cake stuff that I've just GOT to have, lack of focus on my real job that keeps getting in the dang way of being able to be on CC all day & make cakes, and it is even interfering w/my sex life as I stay up to all hours of the night to read the latest tip or see the newest cake pic. Curse you Cake Central!! icon_biggrin.gif

destinyrn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
destinyrn Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 12:20pm
post #9 of 23

I absolutely love this site, which I would have found it sooner!!!! I am on here for hours at a time. I too have learned a lot in a short amount of time.

Debluvs2bake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Debluvs2bake Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 12:21pm
post #10 of 23

I think the same thing every morning when I wake up. The first thing I want to do when starting my day is to checkout the latest forums and uploads. I'm always sneaking a peak when I'm at work, too. This site is the best! I've learned more from this site alone than from any 100 sites put together!

Abbiedal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Abbiedal Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 12:31pm
post #11 of 23

I'm so glad someone made this post!!!! Being new here I absolutely LOVE this site !!!!! I could sit here for hours reading and looking. The talent of you people is incredible (I hope to someday be half as good)
Thank you everyone !!!!! Have a great day !!!
Sandy

soobsessedwithcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
soobsessedwithcake Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 12:41pm
post #12 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by isabow2

Well I for 1 think CC is horrible! In the short amount I've been a member it has caused multiple headaches from eye strain, financial hardship due to seeing all the neat cake stuff that I've just GOT to have, lack of focus on my real job that keeps getting in the dang way of being able to be on CC all day & make cakes, and it is even interfering w/my sex life as I stay up to all hours of the night to read the latest tip or see the newest cake pic. Curse you Cake Central!! icon_biggrin.gif

Too funny! But oh sooo true for me as well! icon_lol.gif

CCCTina Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CCCTina Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 12:42pm
post #13 of 23
Quote:

I completely agree icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

linda2006 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
linda2006 Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 11:32pm
post #14 of 23
Quote:

haha that is so funny...i totally agree...i sometime breastfeeding my 3months old son while go on cake central at the same time

jpmama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jpmama Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 12:13am
post #15 of 23

Just have to pipe in and agree... sometimes I feel like it's "cheating" getting all of these awesome ideas from CC!!!!

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 1:50am
post #16 of 23

hi linda2006 and welcome to CC!!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 1:51am
post #17 of 23
Quote:

Wow!!!! you too???? icon_eek.gif

shanna_banana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanna_banana Posted 1 May 2009 , 7:15am
post #18 of 23

I am so addicted already I think there needs to be a special forum topic like CCA (Cake Central Anonymous). Not so we can stop, just so we can spend more time in the forums!! icon_lol.gif

Seriously though, I have learned soooo much through all the advice and instruction from so many experienced cake artists! And if I need a good laugh, I just keep reading because there are some seriously funny people on here (like isabow2).

So thank you, thank you, thank you!!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 1 May 2009 , 7:27am
post #19 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by diane

Quote:

I think we need to start a rehab center for CC addicts! icon_lol.gif

isabow2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
isabow2 Posted 1 May 2009 , 12:17pm
post #20 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstitcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by diane

Quote:

I think we need to start a rehab center for CC addicts! icon_lol.gif

Or an asylum!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

paula19 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
paula19 Posted 3 May 2009 , 2:27am
post #21 of 23

When I read "Warning! This website is highly addictive" I thought it was an overstatement. But seriously, it's not! I love reading posts in the forum and learning ideas and information, and sometimes giving my opinions and help if I can, and posting my cake pictures and getting comments and favorites when I do. I even like when I have more views on a cake! I like viewing other people's cakes, and sometimes I get inspired and get ideas for a cake. And CC'ers are so friendly and helpful. I log in like everyday. What's not to love about this website? Needless to say... I love CC!

JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 3 May 2009 , 2:48am
post #22 of 23

We LUV it, too!

Jen icon_smile.gif

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 3 May 2009 , 2:56am
post #23 of 23

Oh my cookies I love this site too! It's so great, I dedicate my life to it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%