Inspection Today

Business By momma28 Updated 28 Apr 2009 , 5:45pm by sugarcheryl

momma28 Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 10:58pm
post #1 of 8

I PASSED!! I AM NOW A LEGAL HOME BAKERY!! Yeah. Just wanted to let everyone know. Thanks for all your words of support in my previous post about being so uneasy. I'm very excited icon_biggrin.gif

7 replies
Texas_Rose Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 11:00pm
post #2 of 8

Congratulations!!! That's wonderful!

mommicakes Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 12:23pm
post #3 of 8

I'm happy for you!!!!! thumbs_up.gifparty.gifparty.gif
isn't it a great feeling to have that done and over with????
Congrats. Now get baking!!!!! icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

Julie53 Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 12:38pm
post #4 of 8

Congrats! We all knew that you would pass.... I am happy for you, now onto the really hard part. Enjoy your new area! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

CCCTina Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 1:15pm
post #5 of 8

Congratulations! Having just passed mine in the fall, I know how you feel! I wish you all the best. BTW, your dragon cake is so cute.

momma28 Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 1:27pm
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTina

Congratulations! Having just passed mine in the fall, I know how you feel! I wish you all the best. BTW, your dragon cake is so cute.

Thank you , interestingly the inspector asked to see pics of some of my cakes (after I had my approval and we were just chatting) and he LOVED the dragon so its funny you mention it icon_smile.gif

Thank you all for your responses. I am really excited and a little nervous about the business aspect. Today's challenge llc or s corp or llc taxed as an s corp...ugh. I much prefer just baking and decorating lol

cupcakemkr Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 2:38pm
post #7 of 8

Congratulations!

Happy Baking!

sugarcheryl Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 5:45pm
post #8 of 8

Yes Congratulations to you. It's a great feeling.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%