Ok, so ive been in business since christmas and have to laugh cause at the begining all i wanted was orders and now im getting them i really want a specific type of order!! this thread is to share your top five wish list of cakes you dream of making.
Here are my top five wish list of cakes to create:-
1. Moulded lace and peony 3 tier cream wedding cake (as done by summernoelle)
2. 3 tier peggy porschen style wedding cake with loads of tiny flowers.
3. Kerry Vincent style 3 tier pink pleated wedding cake.
4. Cupcake tower in style of Pinkcakebox.
5. 2 tier mad hatter alice in wonderland theme cake
why oh why cant my customers think like me???? lol
so cool..........I actually did your number 4......well, tried to LOL customer sent me a pic from pink cake box and I did my best to recreate per the customer's wishes.
Anyhow..........my top five would be.....
1. a tiered wedding cake with the cluster of hydrangeas on top and the extra flowers just kinda floating down all the tiers.....those are so pretty!
2. A soft colored (maybe lt. blue/lavender) fondant tiered cake with white brushed embroidery flowers.
3. A big grand cupcake display like antonia74's cupcake displays.....so awesome
4. A square cake with each side having a handpainted image
5. A mosaic cake.....those are so cool
and I would trade and NEVER be able to do all of the above if I NEVER had to do another sheet cake!!!!! LOL
lol, havent been asked to do a sheet cake before, they arent big in the UK. i would trade all of my wish list not to have to do another boys birthday cake - lol, your wish list sounds fab, id love to try brush embroidery too
Heh, I granted my OWN wish on this one. We're about two weeks from being done with my new cake studio, and I'm doing all the DUMMIES. So I designed what *I* want to make.
1. Ron Ben Israel beige with white lace onlay, piping, and floral swag (of course, NOT making the GP, though, lol)
2. A whimsical tilted wild colored mad hatter cake
3. My version of Colette's wild black and white French lingerie looking, striped/ruffled cake
4. A Margaret Braun knockoff, all painted.
5. A 'standard issue' wedding cake with ribbon border, swiss dot, and silk hydrangeas at offset corners.
(there are more, but that's five...)
Can't wait to get started!