Are We Any Closer To Adding This Cc Feature Yet?..........

Decorating By ShortcakesSweets Updated 1 May 2009 , 3:18am by diane

ShortcakesSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShortcakesSweets Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 6:28pm
post #1 of 13

I had read that there was a good possibility that a CC feature was going to be added that would allow us to organize/catagorize cake pics that we have saved in our personal favorites file.
Just wondering if we're getting any closer to this feature becoming a reality?

12 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 9:52pm
post #2 of 13

Oooohh... I never read that, but I think that would be awesome!!!

Peridot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peridot Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 11:11pm
post #3 of 13

I sure wish they would get that feature added. Looking through my favorites is getting as bad as looking through the Gallery.

cylstrial Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 12:48am
post #4 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peridot

I sure wish they would get that feature added. Looking through my favorites is getting as bad as looking through the Gallery.

LOL! I'm with ya! It takes me forever to find a picture when I'm specifically looking for it. I just go page by page, until I find it. Sometimes, I have to start over. icon_cry.gif

KathysCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathysCC Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 1:11am
post #5 of 13

I think this feature has been requested but I haven't heard any mention of it being promised in the near future. Jackie is working on a lot of other improvements now. She just added the additional photo feature and is working on some other enhancements.

I've heard a lot of people mention that they would like to be able to organize their favorites so I am sure it is on Jackie's wish list.

cylstrial Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 12:07pm
post #6 of 13

Thanks Kathy! I truly can't even imagine how much time Jackie and Heath put into adding new features for this AMAZING website! Let's just say, I know they are super busy! I love the additional photo feature btw.
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is...we love this site and it is just a wish. So if we get it, it will be super awesome! And if we don't, well I can live with the galleries the way they are. I mean, I'm lucky that I get to save all of the pictures!

Thanks for letting us know!

ShortcakesSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShortcakesSweets Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 5:55am
post #7 of 13

I haven't been getting email alerts, so I didn't know I had received responses.
Oh, yeah, this site is already awesome and it wasn't meant as a complaint. I just have so many faves saved that when I'm looking for a particular idea, it would be nice and easier to have them catogorized.
I really appreciate the wealth of information and constant improvements on this site.

mocakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mocakes Posted 1 May 2009 , 12:09am
post #8 of 13

The problem I am having with my favorites is that when I go from page to page, all my photos get shuffled and so I see some of the same ones 2 or 3 times and others I never see at all!

Anyone else?? icon_confused.gif

paolacaracas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
paolacaracas Posted 1 May 2009 , 12:15am
post #9 of 13

Good idea!!!!

NanaFixIt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NanaFixIt Posted 1 May 2009 , 12:18am
post #10 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by mocakes

The problem I am having with my favorites is that when I go from page to page, all my photos get shuffled and so I see some of the same ones 2 or 3 times and others I never see at all!

Anyone else?? icon_confused.gif

I thought that was happening to me, too - then I realized that some cakes I had saved more than once! I think early on that the 'Add to Favs' button didn't default to 'Remove from Favs' once it was added to your personal favorites, so I added some twice...at least I'm consistent!

Any chance that's what's happening to you?

mommabear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommabear Posted 1 May 2009 , 12:19am
post #11 of 13

Anyone else??

Oh me too!! I thought it was just me not paying close enough attention to which page I was choosing!! Mine get shuffled also!!!

CakesByLJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesByLJ Posted 1 May 2009 , 12:31am
post #12 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortcakesSweets

I had read that there was a good possibility that a CC feature was going to be added that would allow us to organize/catagorize cake pics that we have saved in our personal favorites file.
Just wondering if we're getting any closer to this feature becoming a reality?

I always save it to my hard drive as soon as I save it as a favorite. Then I can organize to my heart's content.. icon_biggrin.gif

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 1 May 2009 , 3:18am
post #13 of 13

I always save it to my hard drive as soon as I save it as a favorite. Then I can organize to my heart's content.. icon_biggrin.gif[/quote]

the only problem with that is...your hard drive gets overloaded...sooo many pictures...not enough space! icon_eek.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%