Penis Squirting On Boobs Cake!!! Please Help

Decorating By bsanders12 Updated 28 Jun 2009 , 9:56pm by Annabakescakes

bsanders12 Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 4:49pm
post #1 of 4

Hi Guys, I am doing a wonderful penis and boobs cake for my cousin's 30th birthday. Ive got the boobs down pretty good with a ball cake pan, but the penis itself I am having a hard time with. What should I carve it out of?? or is there any easier way to make it? How do you make it rounded? Please please any help or suggestions are appreciated! Thanks everyone! icon_biggrin.gif

3 replies
Rylan Posted 30 Apr 2009 , 12:52pm
post #2 of 4

I would prefer to use a dense cake such as pound cakes to carve it out of but other lighter cakes would probably fine. To make it rounded, you can just use a serrated knife and just try to form it out. Then add a layer of buttercream and smoothen it out so it can hide the imperfections from the carving. Finally lay your fondant.

I think an uncut private part would be easier since you don't have to worry about the head.

**Slightly moderater edited!**

sweetcakes Posted 23 May 2009 , 7:37pm
post #3 of 4

to keep it in proportion with the boobs, if the boobs are all cake i would either use twinkies or make it out of RKT, its just going to lay near, on or imbetween the boobs anyway, right?

Annabakescakes Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 9:56pm
post #4 of 4

There is also a chocolate mold out there somewhere, about 5" long, with dangly bits

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%