Penis Squirting On Boobs Cake!!! Please Help

Decorating By bsanders12 Updated 28 Jun 2009 , 9:56pm by Annabakescakes

bsanders12 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bsanders12 Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 4:49pm
post #1 of 4

Hi Guys, I am doing a wonderful penis and boobs cake for my cousin's 30th birthday. Ive got the boobs down pretty good with a ball cake pan, but the penis itself I am having a hard time with. What should I carve it out of?? or is there any easier way to make it? How do you make it rounded? Please please any help or suggestions are appreciated! Thanks everyone! icon_biggrin.gif

3 replies
Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 30 Apr 2009 , 12:52pm
post #2 of 4

I would prefer to use a dense cake such as pound cakes to carve it out of but other lighter cakes would probably fine. To make it rounded, you can just use a serrated knife and just try to form it out. Then add a layer of buttercream and smoothen it out so it can hide the imperfections from the carving. Finally lay your fondant.

I think an uncut private part would be easier since you don't have to worry about the head.

**Slightly moderater edited!**

sweetcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcakes Posted 23 May 2009 , 7:37pm
post #3 of 4

to keep it in proportion with the boobs, if the boobs are all cake i would either use twinkies or make it out of RKT, its just going to lay near, on or imbetween the boobs anyway, right?

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 9:56pm
post #4 of 4

There is also a chocolate mold out there somewhere, about 5" long, with dangly bits

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%