post #1 of 9

it's on right now (8 ET / 5 PT)

who is watching and currently neglecting their child besides me? LOL

8 replies
Kimmers971 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kimmers971 Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 12:51am
post #2 of 9

No children to neglect, just pets icon_biggrin.gif

I thought Bronwen would have had a stronger design, looks like it's a toss between Courtney & Mary. In a few minutes we'll find out.

Niliquely Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Niliquely Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 1:07am
post #3 of 9

MARY! Woohoo! (I did neglect my two year old, but paused the DVR to give her some water - she now gets to watch Little Einsteins)

Niliquely Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 1:09am
post #4 of 9

Gosh I sound like a terrible parent...I'm sure the shoe-throwers will start up now...

luvsfreebies72 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvsfreebies72 Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 1:14am
post #5 of 9

No shoe-throwing here as I had to pause the DVR at one point to make my 17 month old a pb&j sammy lol

OMG I am such a dork, I cried right along with the winner!

I agree - I was pretty disappointed in Bronwen's design. Not that I could ever even think about going there, but it's BRONWEN. I thought for sure she was gonna come in with guns a-blazin' and take out the other girls. I was rooting for a Mary-Bronwen showdown from the beginning.

Those cakes were INSANE

Niliquely Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 1:17am
post #6 of 9

No lie - I was the same with Bronwen - I thought sure she would pull something out more I guess, but it was still really cool - I will never in my life be able to attempt anything close to what those ladies did - absolutely AMAZING!

luvsfreebies72 Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 1:22am
post #7 of 9

I think Bronwen knew when she saw the other 2 cakes what was going to happen. All 3 of them looked so exhausted, it was heartbreaking.

I actually did a school-girl scream when they announced the winner. I'm such a dork. icon_rolleyes.gif

adven68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adven68 Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 3:27am
post #8 of 9

I felt badly for Courtney. Her cake was phenomenal. Bronwen, at least, has a good attitude.
Mary is incredible. Her cake was brilliant, but I couldn't decide between her and Courtney...it was very close. Congrats, mary!

luvsfreebies72 Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 3:51am
post #9 of 9

it was definitely sooooo close, I'll give that! They all had great attitudes, I think and have a lot of respect for each other. I'm sad it's over now icon_cry.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%