Preschool Grad. And Jungle Animals

Decorating By brightbrats Updated 27 Apr 2009 , 5:34pm by foxymomma521

brightbrats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brightbrats Posted 26 Apr 2009 , 6:12pm
post #1 of 5

Anyone have any ideas on how to combine, preschool grad. and jungle animals together ?

Only thing I have come up with is cake, with animals with grad. hats on. Not to exciting though.

If someone has any better ideas, I would love to hear them.

Thanks, Lisa

4 replies
janelwaters Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janelwaters Posted 26 Apr 2009 , 6:18pm
post #2 of 5

I love that idea!!! I just did a jungle themed cake for this past weekend. you could also do a school background instead of the jungle background - like some little books and a blackboard maybe a little preschool desk - with the alphabet and numbers - HOW CUTE!!!

Hope that helps!! good luck - post pics!!!

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 26 Apr 2009 , 6:20pm
post #3 of 5

Oh but it could be icon_smile.gif
Here's a baby shower cake I did......add grad hats and I bet it would be great.
http://www.cakecentral.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10037/thumb_jungle_baby_shower.jpg

pipercakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pipercakes Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 5:22pm
post #4 of 5

A play on 'Rumble in the Jungle'? Kid-versioned safari animals on the playground or being disruptive in class.

I just thought about grad hats and the tassles. Maybe safari animals could be lying on the hats and their tails are the tassles?

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 5:34pm
post #5 of 5

That's adorable! I've made a couple of very similar baby shower jungle cakes (I used jungle animal dec ons on the sides)... I think the key to your cake will be fondant animals with the grad caps. It'll tie it together perfectly!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%