What Should I Make For A Yummy Sample Treat?

Decorating By Confectioners_Conundrum Updated 26 Apr 2009 , 6:15pm by kakeladi

Confectioners_Conundrum Posted 26 Apr 2009 , 4:55pm
post #1 of 3

Okay, so I run a home based cake design business. It's going REALLY well so far, as I have only been advertising for about 2 months. I have been very busy so far. The other day, a local business called me to see if I would be interested in putting some of my stuff in her shop. It's a shop that sells things that appeal to women, like monogrammed stuff, little girls fancy hair bows, unique jewlery...really nice stuff that women love. She wants me to make something like cookies or brownies or something to sell for a dollar or so, with my business card attached to it so people will know how to contact me. She wants me to do something for every week too, so that's great! The only problem is...I just don't know what to make! It needs to be something that won't have to be refridgerated, as it's going to be on the counter next to the register all day. What should I make???

2 replies
imamommy1205 Posted 26 Apr 2009 , 5:14pm
post #2 of 3

Chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies with icing, some super soft cookies maybe decorated with BC (I make them all the time and leave them out on the counter, the only problem you might have is that by the end of the week any that didnt sell would need to be thrown away), brownies, brownie cookies...cake bars might be an idea.

I am also thinking of things for myself bc in a couple months I will be making kids' birthday cakes for a little place and I was thinking about putting some little things like cookies and other treats in their concession stand.

kakeladi Posted 26 Apr 2009 , 6:15pm
post #3 of 3

Cake truffles icon_smile.gif I like the idea of cake bars/squares. You want to get know for cakes, not just cookies etc right?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%