Will Never Buy From Home Baker

Decorating By quilting2011 Updated 27 Apr 2009 , 1:13pm by ntertayneme

kjgjam22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjgjam22 Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 3:45am
post #331 of 353

[quote="shelly101"]you want to hear something really gross...once i was eating pork rines and i got one that still had hair on it......lol[/quote

carefull..thsoe things will kill you...ewww to the hait though. that is worse than egg shell.

josumiko Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
josumiko Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 3:52am
post #332 of 353

You ladies are sick and disgusting....and hilarious!!! I just "wasted" an hour reading this whole thread and was laughing my butt off!!!!!
I can relate to it all...boogers (my son has allergies and often sneezes snot to his belly...oh yeah, and he likes to either eat his boogies, or play with them for a while before getting a tissue....it totally grosses me out!)...wanting to put said son in a ziploc baggie....my dog loves frosting, and my cat definitely needs hairnet booties! did i miss anything? oh yeah...my husband probably wants me to get off the computer and do some laundry!

mrsunknown Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsunknown Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 3:57am
post #333 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elise87

now this has absolutely nothing to do with anything just wondering what time is it in over there in America at the moment?

was wondering the same, but too intrigued reading the posts, trying to keep up, to look it up myself thumbs_up.gif

luvsfreebies72 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvsfreebies72 Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 3:59am
post #334 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsunknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elise87

now this has absolutely nothing to do with anything just wondering what time is it in over there in America at the moment?

was wondering the same, but too intrigued reading the posts, trying to keep up, to look it up myself thumbs_up.gif

it is currently 8:58 pm PT

mrsunknown Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsunknown Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 3:59am
post #335 of 353

[quote=(Yes that is mountain, not mountin')[/quote]

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

So triple your storage space hhhmmmmm....... it would be almost like turning 3 kids into 1 or turning 3 cats into 1 icon_lol.gif

patticakesnc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticakesnc Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 4:06am
post #336 of 353

I am just curious on something. Buntdiva said she ate this cake last week at a wedding right????

Ok...last week she posted (the last time she posted a matter of fact) that she went to a wedding and it was a Costco wedding (I think that is the name of the place). Anyway....she said it was totally different cakes.....so what's up with this? I actually looked at her posts to see if she had posted any more on this thread instead of going through the whole thing and saw her last post.

So what's up...

kjgjam22 Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 4:08am
post #337 of 353

ok..i am at page 7 now. i will not ready anymore....not because of the egg shell ...but because i am hearing all these things about my favorite foods....fritos....cheerios....now my red lobster cheddar bay biscuits....icon_sad.gif i have had it...

when i was in college before i started my HOME baker (lol) the lab tech there was making a huge batch of cakes. he was breaking eggs all in the same bowl and 2 of the eggs were rotten....well ..let me tell you...he finished those cakes rotten eggs and all. now what would you preffer....rotten egg or egg shelll??? personally i will opt for the shell.

kjgjam22 Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 4:13am
post #338 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by bundtdiva

Last week I attended a wedding. It was a chocolate cake. I ate the cake and I could see the Broken egg shells. The mother in law made the cake.

It was gross.

the cake must have been great for you to have eaten the cake even after seeing the offending egg shells....maybe you should ask for the recipe....this is hilarious.

luvsfreebies72 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvsfreebies72 Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 4:23am
post #339 of 353

mrsunknown - I'm slappin' my forehead with a d'oh! how could I forget about space bags????

icon_lol.gif

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 5:10am
post #340 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by all4cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Phoenix

Personally I would MUCH rather have a little egg shell in my cake than the LONG BLACK hair I got in the last store bought one!

Not that I actually have a preference...I'd rather not find any hair...but I'd rather find a long black one than a short 'n' curly icon_eek.gif one!

Ditto!!!!
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Chippi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chippi Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 5:14am
post #341 of 353

What do you think my egg cake has in it???????????? crunch, crunch, crunch!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

bizatchgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bizatchgirl Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 6:09am
post #342 of 353

My boyfriend's brother is going into the Army National Guard. Flies out on Tuesday. We had a big family dinner tonight. I made these nice Italian potatoes I like. I have hair just past my shoulders. Long and curly (brown not black). My boyfriend's brother in law starts choking and turning red and pulling something out of his mouth. One of my hairs had gotten into the potatoes and he had gotten most of it down. He was pulling forever and ever to get it all back out. He laughed so hard he fell out of his chair.

Needless to say the 2nd batch of potatoes I brought and the cookies did not get eaten.

And now I know my hair always has to be up and back, not just when I am baking for non-family.

Boyfriend's family are a bunch of jokers and I have a feeling I will never hear the end of this!!!

Butterpatty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Butterpatty Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 7:11am
post #343 of 353

My husband calls "IT" the ChaCha. Once we were at a party where the hosts had hired some people to demonstrate belly dancing and DH quietly (he thought) made a joke to me about being a ChaCha man himself. A lady next to us overheard and then began to go on and on about loving the ChaCha and how she would love to borrow my husband to ChaCha with and that she could ChaCha all night. She said that she would rather ChaCha than eat and that she wasn't very good but that she was enthusiastic. DH and I burst into laughter and had to leave because we were laughing so hard I wet myself.

CakeDiosa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiosa Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 7:46am
post #344 of 353

OMG!! When I saw this and saw the 23 pages (!!!) I told myself "Well, let me just go to page 23 and see what this is about....no way I'm reading the whole thing" ooohhhh, silly me....... I couldn't peel myself away!!!

A very special "Thank You" to the original OP for allowing us to be entertained by some of the very finest CC has to offer. Sure it's awesome to see all you CCers all sweet, generous and helpful but it is entertainment at it's most prime to see you all (I should be saying "us all") picking up a bat and hitting record home runs with your comebacks and the volleys that resulted because of 'em!!!

Love it!!! And here I thought I'd just be logging on for a few minutes!

Impossible!!!

muah!!!

gscout73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gscout73 Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 8:47am
post #345 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by milissasmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon0407

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondeez

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovigirl

I wonder if the MIL is a member of cake central icon_confused.gif

I was wondering if she was the MOB from the other story from last week that got ppl all angry til they found out is was all a lie. I am referring to the story abt the payment having a stop pymt just before the wedding.

That was a lie !!?? icon_eek.gif I never went back to that post... OMG like I don't have enough drama in my life, i go and get all upset about other people's stuff. Silly me.

Sorry to hi-jack the thread we are all trying to ignore. icon_razz.gif

NO freakin way!!!!! That thread was not a lie was it???????? NOW I am really pissed. I don't have time for childish stuff like this. Where do people get off doing stuff like this? What Attention Whores some people are....get a life. Seriously

I am shocked!! I followed that for a while, then moved on. It was pretty elaborate... wow, and I thought I could trust my fellow CC'rs.

gscout73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gscout73 Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 9:02am
post #346 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niliquely

WHOA dkelly - laundry by yourself - hey now hey now!

Then it would be a hand wash?

shelbur10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shelbur10 Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 11:25am
post #347 of 353

hand wash, dry flat... icon_lol.gificon_redface.gificon_lol.gif

Oh my, it seems even a full night's sleep didn't get this thread out of my system. I gotta go to work!

cakedoll Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakedoll Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 11:28am
post #348 of 353

OK...forced myself to log off last night, still laughing, and (finally) baked my cheesecake. I signed on this a.m. and had 26 topic reply notifications for this thread.

Of course I had to check it out and am laughing again. Humor is a GOOD thing. icon_lol.gif

The thread may have gone off-topic but it was sure good therapy!!

cathyfowler662 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cathyfowler662 Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 11:32am
post #349 of 353

Okay, just finished reading the entire thread.

Thanks for all the laughs everyone! It would have been fun to have joined in with everyone.

As for the veering off topic.....I love when bad starting threads do that!!! Makes for great entertainment!

Evoir Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Evoir Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 12:56pm
post #350 of 353

Two things....

1. Can someone fill me in on how the cheq-cancelling saga was found out to be false? I am fairly new to CC and am a bit upset that that thread was apparently a load of *****. Kind of don't know what to believe here anymore...

2. I was always told the rule in English was "i before e, except after c, WHEN the sound in the word is like 'eeeee' ".
So, when you have a word with the 'eeeee' sound in it, its i then e. If though a 'c' precedes it, its e then i.

Hope that makes sense icon_biggrin.gif

***Moderator edited for language***

cakes22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes22 Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 1:06pm
post #351 of 353

I don't log on to CC on the weekends. I'm feeling left out! icon_cry.gif

I just read this entire thread while drinking my coffee and several times had to wipe off the computer screen due to laughing so hard!!

You guys are hilarous!

Thanks for the morning humour.

I'm off to bake a cake w/eggshells, weevels, fake nails, half a worm, condom wrapper, rodent hair then I am saran wrapping my kitty, and zip locking my kids and said kitty in a bag THEN I'm going to Costco icon_eek.gif !

Cheers

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 1:09pm
post #352 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterpatty

My husband calls "IT" the ChaCha. Once we were at a party where the hosts had hired some people to demonstrate belly dancing and DH quietly (he thought) made a joke to me about being a ChaCha man himself. A lady next to us overheard and then began to go on and on about loving the ChaCha and how she would love to borrow my husband to ChaCha with and that she could ChaCha all night. She said that she would rather ChaCha than eat and that she wasn't very good but that she was enthusiastic. DH and I burst into laughter and had to leave because we were laughing so hard I wet myself.

That is sooooo funny! I would have wet myself too! Poor woman, did she have any idea why the two of you were so amused? Or were you able to control yourselves in front of her (from laughing, not doing the chacha)

ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 1:13pm
post #353 of 353

Since this topic has not generated anything positive and has gone away from the subject matter of the original post, I decided to lock it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%