Anyone Have The 1985 Wilton Yearbook?

Decorating By endymion Updated 28 Apr 2009 , 12:43am by endymion

endymion Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
endymion Posted 25 Apr 2009 , 4:11am
post #1 of 9

I am wanting to use a 1984 Wilton "Doll House" Cookie Cutter that I own, to make some cookies for a block party. But as much as I stare at it, I'm not quite able to visualize the finished design -- which roof angles go where...? Hmmmmm...

The cutter is not featured in the 1984 yearbook (I have that one & checked). So I'm hoping it is in the 1985 version, along with decorating suggestions. Anybody have some time to check (and post a picture, if you find anything?)

Many thanks!

8 replies
kakedecorator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakedecorator Posted 25 Apr 2009 , 6:07am
post #2 of 9

This is all I could find in the 1985 yearbook.
--Lydia
LL

kakedecorator Posted 25 Apr 2009 , 6:12am
post #3 of 9

The picture doesn't show up on the forum but if you click on the box with X, the words House Cookie Cutter it will bring up a picture. Hope this helps.
--Lydia

endymion Posted 25 Apr 2009 , 6:18am
post #4 of 9

Thaanks, Lydia! (And Mandy, who also offered to help.)

This clarifies things for me. I was having trouble figuring out that little corner sticking out near the chimney -- which I see the sample decorator also had trouble with! icon_lol.gif

You guys are the BEST! Thanks again.

endymion Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 4:56pm
post #5 of 9

I decided to make that extra corner look like an additional roof line. Here is the link to see how mine came out (or you can look at my photos):

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1354397

The ones made from the "doll house" cookie cutter are actually on the "additional view" rather than the main photo.

THANKS again, Lydia and Mandy, for offering your time to help me figure it out! icon_smile.gif

kakedecorator Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 5:09pm
post #6 of 9

I love them all. Did you save me one? lol

endymion Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 5:42pm
post #7 of 9

Yes, but you'll have to come to Illinois to get it! icon_wink.gif

mommachris Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommachris Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 10:31pm
post #8 of 9

can't help but may I just say....your octopus and crab cake is just killing me. You so ROCK!!

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

mommachris

endymion Posted 28 Apr 2009 , 12:43am
post #9 of 9

Thanks! It was a lot of fun to make. I went a little crazy with the "chocolate rocks" candy.

Hey, I love your teapots! Maybe I can figure out someone who needs a teapot cake for mother's day... icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%