I Had My First Cake Dream!!!

Decorating By becky27 Updated 23 Apr 2009 , 9:42pm by LisaR64

becky27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
becky27 Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 7:15pm
post #1 of 2

Very strange...i've been decorating for over 10 years now...and last night i had my very first dream it was scary and funny at the same time...can anyone make anything from it??

i was driving in a station wagon with my mom and daughter (we dont have a station wagon) and we pulled up to some rec center and my mom ran in and she came out with a peice of cake...we were all where did you get that she said there is a guy down there doing cakes for three events...so i said i am going down to look...before i got out of the car the guy ran up to me and gave me a piece of cake and said your mom told me you liked cake...so i took the cake and asked if i could see what was going on down there...he said sure...so i go down there in the basement...he has three huge cakes...and at the same time when you walked thru a different door his bakery kitchen was in there...well as i am looking at these cake they were horrible...ugly...crooked and not frosted well...you could see the boards between layers, just everything about them was wrong...and he was charging thru the roof....and everyone was hemming and haawwwinnggg about his cakes...i walked into the kitchen and there was one cake that was so awesome looking...it was a frosted mug of beer with it overflowing...everything was edible...i asked him wow...how did you do that....he looked at me and said..."oh it is very complex" i said i would imagine but how did you do it....he said oh there are so many diffent ways and teqniques i used...i said is it made with karob syrup...his assistant looked at me and said yes...and he got mad and asked why i wanted to know...i said because this is really good compared to the crap you are serving everyone!!! and i just ran....he was chasing me...and i ran away laughing....

what the heck was that about??? hahahahahah i woke up laughing out of breathe!!!! hahahahahhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH thanks for letting me tell my dream!!!!!

1 reply
LisaR64 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LisaR64 Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 9:42pm
post #2 of 2

Very funny. I once dreamed I made a 6 foot tall cake for the Simpsons (yes, the cartoon family).

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%