If You're A Fort Worth, Tx Baker, Check This Out!!

Business By mommakeef Updated 16 May 2009 , 3:10am by FeGe_Cakes

mommakeef Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 1:09pm
post #1 of 6

I got this link from my aunt...I think it'd be a great opportunity for someone. Still too a bit expensive for me since I don't do many cakes...but thought someone might be interested.

http://www.elixirkitchenspace.com/

5 replies
khkakes Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 1:18pm
post #2 of 6

I'm so happy to see these are coming to the metroplex. Its still to far away from me but hopefully one will get closer soon. - I live in Denton
Thanks for posting!

cylstrial Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 5:29pm
post #3 of 6

I wish there were more companies like that around the country! That's pretty neat!

cylstrial Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 5:29pm
post #4 of 6

I wish there were more companies like that around the country! That's pretty neat!

cupcakequeenftw Posted 16 May 2009 , 1:57am
post #5 of 6

I called and took a tour of the kitchen, pretty cool for baking. If you have a few cakes or lots of cupcakes to make, the cost actually works out since I bet you can make them a lot faster there than at home.

FeGe_Cakes Posted 16 May 2009 , 3:10am
post #6 of 6

I found them last year sometime. I think the cost is too expensive for a large cake with lots of detail. It would not be cost effective. You could not do your flowers, baking, cooling, frosting, etc for those high prices.

If you were doing cupcakes or cookies I think it is a good idea..but not for decorating.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%