Candy Cup

Sugar Work By leah_s Updated 24 Apr 2009 , 4:37pm by leah_s

leah_s Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 1:16am
post #1 of 3

I need to find a paper candy cup, white or brown that is 2" across on the bottom. I've looked everywhere I can think of. Anyone know where to find such an item?

2 replies
playingwithsugar Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 9:27am
post #2 of 3

Does it have to be glassine, or will anything low and wide do? P&H has danish cups that are 2-1/2 wide.

I searched and found this one, too

Their list shows round and square in 2".

Theresa icon_smile.gif

leah_s Posted 24 Apr 2009 , 4:37pm
post #3 of 3

PERFECT!! Thanks!

Quote by @%username% on %date%