Need Help Please!!!! Looking For Particular Candy Mold...

Sugar Work By Classycakes Updated 23 Apr 2009 , 7:25pm by Classycakes

Classycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Classycakes Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 10:40pm
post #1 of 8

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to find one or both of these chocolate molds in the 3D wedding cake shape. Does anyone know where I can find either of these particular molds? Thanks so much for any help you can give me.
LL

7 replies
playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 10:34am
post #2 of 8

That's a really cool mold. I hope someone can help you. I'll search around, and ask my local vendor.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

jenlg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenlg Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 10:49am
post #3 of 8

Try candylandcrafts. com. They have a massive collection. I had a candy business for years and I have used them over the past few years before I went to cake. They are all cheap too.

*Just a note, I also buy cake dummies from them

Hope this helps!

sugarwishes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarwishes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarwishes Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 11:18am
post #5 of 8

On the second link I posted if you scroll down there are a few different ones and REALLY GREAT PRICES!!!

I'm thinking of getting these too, I love em' They're so different. Would make a great favor.

underthesun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
underthesun Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 4:48pm
post #6 of 8

As I searched for mini shell molds today, I kept your 3D cake candy mold in mind. My husband (a chocolate hobbyist had recommended to me silicone molds for their versatility to do both chocolate and gumpaste. They are more expensive, but I came across this one

bb3dmolds.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=102

Also came up with these unique plastic molds. It looks like one of them you actually mold and then stack. Seems like a lot of work, but different than the others I saw.

www.candyplus.net/Wedding_candy_molds.htm

I'll have to keep this website in my favorites. Unique and different.

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 6:56pm
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by underthesun

As I searched for mini shell molds today, I kept your 3D cake candy mold in mind. My husband (a chocolate hobbyist had recommended to me silicone molds for their versatility to do both chocolate and gumpaste. They are more expensive, but I came across this one

bb3dmolds.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=102

Also came up with these unique plastic molds. It looks like one of them you actually mold and then stack. Seems like a lot of work, but different than the others I saw.

www.candyplus.net/Wedding_candy_molds.htm

I'll have to keep this website in my favorites. Unique and different.

Both those links have beautiful molds, but I think the second one (the candyplus mold) is the one the OP is seeking. It has the triangles on the sides that the original photo has.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

Classycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Classycakes Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 7:25pm
post #8 of 8

I found it! I found it! thumbs_up.gif At Chocolate Concepts! I'm so relieved that I won't have to disappoint my bride who had her heart set on this particular chocolate style.

Thank you all for responding and thank you for the great links. I've saved them because I think I'm going to stock up on a few different wedding chocolate molds. There seems to be an increasing demand for chocolate wedding favours so it will be nice to have a selection.

You guys are the best!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%