I'm So Excited To Share These... Bloomnet Floral Book Pics

Decorating By JenniferMI Updated 24 Apr 2009 , 12:18pm by JenniferMI

JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 7:28pm
post #1 of 29

Hi sugar friends!

Several of you have been asking me about these floral book pictures...
I am off now to post them in the gallery. There are 8 total. It was SO exciting and such an honor to be a part of this gorgeous floral book. I made the 8 cakes and they flew florists in from all over the county to do the floral work. The past florist in me wanted so much to help...but that is not what I was there to do icon_smile.gif But, it was really nice that they asked my opinion on the blue hydrangea cake. That cake was so busy, they really were not sure how to adorn it with fresh flowers. I had done a wedding cake with an elevation at the bottom, with fresh hydrangea tucked in like that, so I told them about it....so it worked out great. BloomNet is an affiliate of 1-800-flowers. If you ever get the chance at a to view this book, it's TOTAL floral eye candy - just beautiful in everyway. Ok, I'm off to post away icon_smile.gif Hope you enjoy them!!

Sweet regards,

Jennifer Dontz icon_smile.gif

28 replies
superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 7:42pm
post #2 of 29

Congratulations Jen, I am dying to see them all.

Cables4fun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cables4fun Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 7:56pm
post #3 of 29

Hi Mrs. Jennifer,

Congratulations!! I cannot wait to see!!

Thank you for sharing,
Lauri

Cables4fun Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 7:58pm
post #4 of 29

Hi Mrs. Jennifer,

Congratulations!! I cannot wait to see!!

Thank you for sharing,
Lauri

Cables4fun Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 8:10pm
post #5 of 29

OOPS!! Sorry everyone, I don't know why it posted so many times!!

PLEASE forgive me!

Thanks,
Lauri

JenniferMI Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 8:12pm
post #6 of 29

Hi Lauri!

Man, you are EXCITED!!!! LOL!!!!

All 8 are posted in the gallery.....

I'm so proud of them.

Jen icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

lorrieg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lorrieg Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 9:02pm
post #7 of 29

Hi Jen, I'll say it again- I want to be just like you when I grow up! icon_lol.gif

They are all so beautiful I can't pick just one. Are they dummies?

JenniferMI Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 9:06pm
post #8 of 29

Lorrie -

You are TO FUNNY!!!!

Yes, they all are dummies. I still have some of them icon_smile.gif

Jennifer icon_smile.gif

lorrieg Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 9:11pm
post #9 of 29

I'd say thanks for letting me have the wooden cake plateau and then I'd try to get them to give me the glasses in lily of the valley one and the cake plates from the minis and..... icon_lol.gif

Did any of you do the autograph thing? Like, did they want yours? icon_cool.gif

JenniferMI Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 9:18pm
post #10 of 29

Autograph - ROFLOL!!!!

LUV those glasses....they are SPECTACULAR!!!! I would have loved to have those!!!

Jennifer icon_smile.gif

superstar Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 10:48pm
post #11 of 29

They are all beautiful Jen. You always do such perfect work. Please tell me where I can buy the frill cutters & those cutouts from the pearl clay cake.

lorrieg Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 11:06pm
post #12 of 29

superstar, you can get most of what Jen uses from her site. www.jenniferdontz.com

I know this because I'm patiently waiting for a big order of that kind of stuff from her. icon_lol.gif

FlourPots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FlourPots Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 11:26pm
post #13 of 29

Just beautiful...I love them all!

By the way...I watched your Vol. 2 DVD again this morning...I always get something new from it icon_smile.gif .

JenniferMI Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 12:31am
post #14 of 29

June -

Just e-mail me if you want info on the frill cutters. As far as the cutters I used on the pearl clay cake (lily of valley coming out the top) That was a few different cutters. I have a blossom set, a leaf set, scroll set and I also used one of the cutters in the peony set. As far as the large rose design, that was winging it....I was seeing cross eyed by the time I was done with that!!!

If you want info and any of the specific cutters used on any of the cakes, please feel free to e-mail me.

Thanks again, for your kind words on my work!

Jennifer icon_smile.gif

superstar Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 1:46am
post #15 of 29

Thanks Jen, I have just e-mailed you.Lorrieg, I am scared to look at Jennifer's site again, there are too many things I want & not enough dollars! However I do thank you for the info & know that shortly I will give in & take a look.

lorrieg Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 1:13pm
post #16 of 29

superstar, I live in Canada and Jen mails me my "stuff" in a priority box. Flat rate shipping. So Jen very kindly fills the box as full as possible for me and then tells me how much I owe her. icon_lol.gif I don't have one of everything yet, but I'm working on it!

(great service, fast, great stuff, good prices.... you get the idea) Not affiliated, just a happy customer who idolizes the cakebabe. party.gif

courtney1009 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
courtney1009 Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 2:31pm
post #17 of 29

I am also on the list for idolizing her! She is wonderful! I'm making it my goal to eventually own everything on her site!! I ordered from her the other day and then she posted her pics. Now I need more stuff! I told her, I've actually had some good cake orders lately. Now I have some money to buy them. I'm seizing the opportunity. She's taking all of my profits though. HAHA! My cakes are going to be so much better though! Well not Jennifer quality.... but a girl can dream.

lorrieg Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 3:06pm
post #18 of 29

courtney are we supposed to make money at this cake thing??? icon_lol.gif

courtney1009 Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 4:36pm
post #19 of 29

My husband seems to think so. Haha!

superstar Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 8:55pm
post #20 of 29

lorrieg, I am busy making up my order, I just couldn't resist LOL. Jen is wonderful about the shipping charges & I like you am very grateful for that. Alan at Global is also good but not as good as Jen.

lorrieg Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 9:16pm
post #21 of 29

superstar, I have an order coming from there as well, but it's not the same as buying from Jen. For me anyway. She always answers questions quickly and I have yet to get an answer back to a question email from GSA.

Too bad Jen doesn't carry everything. Maybe if we convince her by whatever means necessary! icon_lol.gif

superstar Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 9:36pm
post #22 of 29

lorrieg, have you tried asking the question in the forum? They are quite good about answering questions from there.

JenniferMI Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 9:38pm
post #23 of 29

Thank you for your kind words...

Alan at Global is SUCH a nice guy...... he is just busier than I am - lol

Jen icon_smile.gif

lorrieg Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 10:55pm
post #24 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstar

lorrieg, have you tried asking the question in the forum? They are quite good about answering questions from there.

I don't think so but I have tried answering some when they go unanswered.

I know they are nice there and I've had no problems at all and I'll still order from them but I'm a small town girl and I like the personal service. Okay, I really like the fact that Jen is my cake slave, but don't tell her that. shhhhsssh. icon_lol.gif

lorrieg Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 10:59pm
post #25 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferMI

Thank you for your kind words...

Alan at Global is SUCH a nice guy...... he is just busier than I am - lol

Jen icon_smile.gif

I'm working on that Jen. But I can only buy so much from you at one time. As it is I'm going to have to sell more than my cake talents to pay this month's credit card bill. icon_eek.gif But don't feel guilty that you are my cake pusher. I can quit anytime I want. icon_rolleyes.gif riiiigghhht

JenniferMI Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 11:53pm
post #26 of 29

Lorrie -

You are crack'in me up!!! LOL! Ok, sign her up, she needs her own show!

Jen icon_lol.gif

courtney1009 Posted 24 Apr 2009 , 11:57am
post #27 of 29

I love that when I order form Jen I get all of the info that I need so that I can actually use the stuff I order rather than just having it sit there going "oh nice cake tool, I know you have a use but I can't figure you out." I had been wanting to order new cake stuff for such a long time. I had looked different places, but I was scared I wouldn't know how to use the stuff once I got it since most places don't give directions. Jen is awesome! She's so helpful. I actually feel good about spending all of my money! I wish I could buy everything from her too.... although if we could buy everything from her she would probably be to busy for all of us so I take that back. haha.

Donnagardner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Donnagardner Posted 24 Apr 2009 , 12:16pm
post #28 of 29

They are beautiful Jennifer so you should be proud of them. You know we would expect nothing less than perfection from you and you delivered AGAIN!!!!!!!

JenniferMI Posted 24 Apr 2009 , 12:18pm
post #29 of 29

Thank you Courtney and Donna!

((hugs))

Jen icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%