Design-A-Cake.co.uk???

Decorating By sweet_honesty Updated 18 May 2009 , 2:51pm by ngfcake

sweet_honesty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet_honesty Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 3:03pm
post #1 of 6

Has anyone ever ordered from http://www.design-a-cake.co.uk . If so what have your experiences been? Are they reliable?

Thanks in advance.

5 replies
brincess_b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brincess_b Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 4:39pm
post #2 of 6

i havent ordered from them, but they are on my to-use list, they came recommended to me.
they also sell a pice of cake's gumpaste, which is a really good one icon_smile.gif
xx

sweet_honesty Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 5:34pm
post #3 of 6

Thanks. I've never ordered from them before. I usually order from a piece of cake thame and I've never had a problem with them at all but the design a cake site has a few things a bit cheaper. I just wanted a few opinions before I made the switch.

ngfcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ngfcake Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 6:03pm
post #4 of 6

I ordered from them for the first time some weeks ago. I was very pleased with their service. I ordered some stuff one Monday about 1 or 2 pm and got them the next day in the morning. The P&P was not expensive at all. (I think it was 2.95 pounds for a tracked order).

HTH

sweet_honesty Posted 18 May 2009 , 2:41pm
post #5 of 6

Success! Order was placed one day and products delivered the next. Was very pleased with their service. And as ngfcake said the postage wasn't bad. Definitely a keeper for cake decorating supplies.

ngfcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ngfcake Posted 18 May 2009 , 2:51pm
post #6 of 6

That's great! Thank you for keeping us posted. Enjoy your new toys!!! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%