Have Me A Question Here

Decorating By babycakes73 Updated 22 Apr 2009 , 7:12pm by j-pal

babycakes73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
babycakes73 Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 3:57am
post #1 of 5

I thought you were only aloud to put one picture per cake up. If this is the case how come I keep seeing like 2 and 3 pictures of the same cake at different angles on differnet galleries of other peoples cakes?
Whenever I tried this I was sent an e-mail that it was not aloud.
Then this should be the case for everyone else.
Yes,no, whats the deal?

4 replies
Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 4:03am
post #2 of 5

There was an announcement made the other day that you may now upload additional shots of your cake! icon_smile.gif

Check it out: http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-627679.html

lindambc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lindambc Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 4:04am
post #3 of 5

I am not sure about seeing pics in different galleries but I know they added a new feature, we can add different views of the same cake now.

Hope that helps.

patticakesnc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticakesnc Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 4:04am
post #4 of 5

Not sure exactly what you're talking about but they just added in where you can add several views of the same cake. Look at http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopicp-6349819.html#6349819

j-pal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
j-pal Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 7:12pm
post #5 of 5

We're not supposed to, but with hundreds of pictures being uploaded every day, it's hard for the moderators to keep up with it. Some people just don't know the rule, and some probably ignore it until they get caught.

The new exception to the rule is that you can post a photo, and then the additional shots of the same cake are "attached" to that cake. If you look at someone's thumbnail gallery, you should still only be able to see one pic of each cake. You'll only see the additional shots when you click on the thumbnail for a closer view. (At least this is how I understand it.)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%