How Do You Create A Website?

Decorating By Honeychild Updated 14 Feb 2014 , 10:43am by royalrose

Honeychild Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 2:46am
post #1 of 11

I'm just wondering how most of you created your websites. I would like to make one for myself and would appreciate any tips. I see that Yahoo has webhosting but I don't know much about it. THe cost seems pretty reasonable but are there webhosting sites that are better than others? I'm not very computor savy.

10 replies
MaMaCreates3 Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 2:56am
post #2 of 11

Go to tiptopwebsite.com, it is sooooo easy and sooooo cheap! You can add so many cool features to your website for no extra charge.

sugarwishes Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 3:17am
post #3 of 11

There are so many different host or web builders you can use (register.com, godaddy.com, freewebs.com, etc) Its really gonna be determined by you which one is best. I'm currently using godaddy but I'm also having someone else build my site for me (still in the works, since i'm not licensed its only to showcase my work instead of having just a blog)

If you are building it yourself, I suggest using a site that has a set up that will be easy to use since as you say, you're not "computer savy" Wish you the best of luck!!!

Honeychild Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 6:13pm
post #4 of 11

Thank you! I am going to try these suggestions. I am very excited because I actually registered my business with the province just last week. Apparently, I don't need a licence to bake made to order out of my home in the county I live in so no hassle there. I figure having a website is the way to go. I'm a bit nervous though, it sounds too easy as far as setting up my business without any government redtape, but I asked the county health inspector and the county office who said I don't need one if it takes up less than 20% of my homes' floor space, which it doesn't. I'm just waiting for some 'suit' to knock at my door though to ask for some kind of licence that I wouldn't have known about. Oh well, i'll see how it goes. Very exciting though!

royalrose Posted 14 Feb 2014 , 10:39am
post #5 of 11

Quote:

I'm just wondering how most of you created your websites. I would like to make one for myself and would appreciate any tips. I see that Yahoo has webhosting but I don't know much about it. THe cost seems pretty reasonable but are there webhosting sites that are better than others? I'm not very computor savy.

Steps to create a website
1.Domain name registration.
Whenever you choose a domain name you should keep in mind the following instructions.
1.Domain name must be short.
2.Try to avoid too many '_' symbol in your domain name.
3.Get the domain name that related to teaching.
4.Your domain name extension must be a famous one like .com, .net, .org,etc.
After choosing a good domain name,register it with a good domain registrar
2.Website building:
Building a website includes designing a web page, Coding , editing and adding all necessary contents to a website.If you build a website for small type of business,try to get web builder service otherwise you should get web designing service from any one of the online service provider.
3.Hosting
List out some points while consider to choose a hosting provider.
1.Good quality service,
2.Cheap price,
3.Good bandwidth,
4.24/7 Customer support.
5.Server uptime
4.Publish your website
Publishing your website is making your website visible and accessible on world wide web through the server of your web host.You can get all the above services from XnYnZ.com .They will provide well customer support.I hope it will be very useful to you.

royalrose Posted 14 Feb 2014 , 10:39am
post #6 of 11

Quote:

Whenever you choose a domain name you should keep in mind the following instructions.
2.Website building:
Building a website includes designing a web page, Coding , editing and adding all necessary contents to a website.If you build a website for small type of business,try to get web builder service otherwise you should get web designing service from any one of the online service provider.
3.Hosting
1.Good quality service,
2.Cheap price,
3.Good bandwidth,
4.24/7 Customer support.
5.Server uptime
4.Publish your website
Publishing your website is making your website visible and accessible on world wide web through the server of your web host.You can get all the above services from XnYnZ.com .They will provide well customer support.I hope it will be very useful to you.

royalrose Posted 14 Feb 2014 , 10:41am
post #7 of 11

Quote:

2.Website building:
3.Hosting
1.Good quality service,
2.Cheap price,
3.Good bandwidth,
4.24/7 Customer support.
5.Server uptime
4.Publish your website

royalrose Posted 14 Feb 2014 , 10:41am
post #8 of 11

Quote:

2.Website building:
3.Hosting
1.Good quality service,
2.Cheap price,
3.Good bandwidth,
4.24/7 Customer support.
5.Server uptime
4.Publish your website

royalrose Posted 14 Feb 2014 , 10:42am
post #9 of 11

2.Website building:
3.Hosting
1.Good quality service,
2.Cheap price,
3.Good bandwidth,
4.24/7 Customer support.
5.Server uptime
4.Publish your website
Publishing your website is making your website visible and accessible on world wide web through the server of your web host.You can get all the above services from http://www.xnynz.com/ .They will provide well customer support.I hope it will be very useful to you.

royalrose Posted 14 Feb 2014 , 10:43am
post #10 of 11

2.Website building:
3.Hosting
1.Good quality service,
2.Cheap price,
3.Good bandwidth,
4.24/7 Customer support.
5.Server uptime
4.Publish your website
Publishing your website is making your website visible and accessible on world wide web through the server of your web host.You can get all the above services from http://www.xnynz.com/ .They will provide well customer support.I hope it will be very useful to you.

royalrose Posted 14 Feb 2014 , 10:43am
post #11 of 11

2.Website building:
3.Hosting
1.Good quality service,
2.Cheap price,
3.Good bandwidth,
4.24/7 Customer support.
5.Server uptime
4.Publish your website

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%