Where Do You Buy Your Micro/mini Cutters?

Baking By adunfag Updated 21 Apr 2009 , 10:13pm by cindy58

adunfag Posted 21 Apr 2009 , 6:03pm
post #1 of 5

Hi All,

I see these micro cutters (1/2in - 1in) being used to cut decorations for the tops of cupcakes/cookies and I love them but can't seem to find them anywhere. All the ones that I see are usually 1 1/2in - 2in. I would really like to know where I can but the really tiny ones. Thanks in advance.

4 replies
cindy58 Posted 21 Apr 2009 , 6:17pm
post #2 of 5

Here are some here:


I'm tempted by this type too -- anyone know if they're OK to use a new set for cookies?


cindy58 Posted 21 Apr 2009 , 6:50pm
post #3 of 5

Well, answered my own question about Kemper's being food safe, because I found them on this site too:


adunfag Posted 21 Apr 2009 , 10:02pm
post #4 of 5

Thank you Cindy. I think I might have assumed that the cutters are smaller but they might just look smaller based on the pics. Thanks for your response.

cindy58 Posted 21 Apr 2009 , 10:13pm
post #5 of 5

Oops, looks like that Country Kitchen Sweet Art link isn't working right. Just put "plunger cutter" in the search box and you'll see them. The plunger will push the tiny cutout out. So you're right -- you can get cutters as small as 1/4".

Quote by @%username% on %date%